The Next Day

I get up the next morning and walk into my bathroom, and sure enough there's a hickey on my neck and my breast. I look down at my hip bones and there's some there too. I roll my eyes and hop into the shower. "Hai, are you in here?" It was Ash. We've been such good friends that her being in my bathroom while I shower is no big deal.

"Yes?" I respond and I let the water fall on my face.

"Where's John?" She asks me like she's trying to catch me.

"I think one of the guest rooms. I'm not sure." I start to lather up my hair with shampoo.

"Well Chris has a huge crush on you, I think you should give him a chance."

"Ash, you know I don't do relationships."

"Yeah, but Chris is nothing like your ex." I almost stop breathing at the thought of my ex. I was so in love with this guy. We dated for 5 years. And that's only because I was scared to leave him. I know my worth, and I stayed in an abusive relationship for years. It started out great. That was because we started dating when we were 10 so it wasn't really a 5 year relationship it didn't get serious until we were in middle school and into freshman and sophomore year of high school.

"Hai, I'm sorry for bringing him up." Ash's apology brought me out of my memories.

"It's fine. I'm going to finish up and meet you guys downstairs."

"Okie dokie" Ash leaves the bathroom and I sit on the shower floor. I actually really like Chris but I like how John made me feel last nigh. But maybe I no longer want to be a no relationship girl. I haven't been in a relationship since sophomore year and I'm a senior now. There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Ash I told you I'm almost finished."

"It's me." It was Chris.

"Oh hey um is everything ok?" I ask wondering why he came into my bathroom while I was in the shower. Next thing I know he opens the shower curtain and was completely naked. He hops into the shower with me. He kisses me and my was it amazing he wraps one of his hands around my throat and pushes me up against the wall and starts making out with me intensely. His other hand found his way to my clit and he starts rubbing it. I let out a moan and bite his lip. Next thing I know he had slipped two fingers in to my vagina and was fingering me very gently but it felt great. My eyes roll back into my head.

"What are you doin..." I stutter.

"I wanna make you mine." He moans as he's kissing me.

He then picked me up so my legs are wrapped around his torso. He slips inside of me. I let out a low moan almost a growl. I've never growled before. But he filled me up.

"I wanna be yours." I say back to him.

He starts thrusting me into the wall. I think he liked how I responded. He sets me down and turns me around so I was pushed up against the wall. He starts kissing my neck and my shoulder blades and pushes his way back into me. He thrusts into me and was going slow. "Faster pleas.." Before I could even finish my sentence he started pounding into me and it knocked my breathe away. "I came I'm sorry." I say to him. "Don't be sorry baby I want you to come."  He is so different from John but I need him. I need to be happy. Chris makes me happy. He does one final thrust and comes inside me. He pulls out and washes up and helps wash conditioner through my hair. He gives me a soft kiss and turns off the water.

We get out of the shower and he wraps a towel around himself and then around me. We walk into my room and he gets dressed I go into my closet and pull out my maroon and white shorts. I then grab a cropped band t-shirt and put it on. I walk out of my closet and he's laying on my bed.

"I know you and John fucked last night." He said to me. I go and sit next to him on my bed. "That's why I came up here and made my move. I will treat you a whole of a lot better then he ever will."

"Chris I want to be with you but I'm scared. I want a relationship, but my last one was terrible."

"Hai, I want to be with you. And I'd never hurt you." He responds and gives me a kiss. "Now come on let's go downstairs everyone is awake."

"Wait I have to cover these." I pointed to my hickeys from John.

"No you don't. Just say they're from me." His little smirk made my heart leap. I gave him a kiss. I stood up and brushed out my hair and threw it up into a messy bun.

He grabs my hand as we walk down my stairs. Everyone is in the living room talking and laughing. We walk in and everyone stares at us. John instantly looks at Chris's hair it was still wet from our shower fun. I see Chris wink at John. Oh my I've never had two guys fighting over me before.

*WTF!* John texted me. I ignored it and sat on Chris's lap.

"Imma leave I have some family shit." John says as he gets up and leaves.