Chapter 1

~No ones point of view~

Y/n heard that BTS was having a few concerts all over Texas and she was so excited but sad. Her family didn't have extra money or even enough to go on a concert. They would arrive tomorrow and Y/n was saddened. Her mom that night was upset at how sad Y/n was since BTS was coming and wasn't gonna be able to go, especially since she has three other siblings. Her mom worked a bit on her computer when she saw an ad for a place BTS needed. She was skeptical and debated about it for an hour or so before deciding to sign up for it.

~The next day Y/n's point of view~

I woke up to the sound of our door bell being rung at about 7 in the morning and so I got up to check who it was. Our house wasn't exactly big and thought it was just the mail man. She looked out the window and stared in shock. She ran to her mom's room and shook her awake. "Mom. Mom. Why is BTS at our door?" I said that in a whisper since my siblings were still asleep. "Hm? Oh. Thought the ad was a fake. Bring them in Y/n." I nod and ran to the door still in my pajamas. I open the door and swallow harshly and nervously. "H-hi." My anxiety kicked in wanting to make me run away but I fought it and let them inside. Namjoon walked up to me with a small smile. "Hey kiddo. Were you the one who answered our add?" He had bent down to my height and I shook my head no. Then remembered my siblings were still asleep. "C-can you g-guys P-please be q-quiet? M-my siblings are a-aslesp." Namjoon translates to the rest and they nod while I close the front door. My mom walked out and I ran behind her with my anxiety kicking in hardcore.

Namjoon smiled and waved at her. "Hello ma'am. We're you the one who answered the add?" "Yes I did. Thought it was fake but I wanted my daughter here to be happy since she deserves it so much." Namjoon translates and they smile with a nod. "M-mom? How long will they stay here?" Namjoon answered for her "A week or two." I nod and walk up to Namjoon. "C-can I h-have a hug P-please?" Namjoon translates and they all open up their arms. I ran up to Namjoon first and hugged him. Jin was next and he was on his knees. I hugged him tightly and the hug was so comforting. I hugged them all except two. Jungkook and Yoongi. I walk up to Jungkook nervously and hugged him. I let go and walked to Yoongi. He looked at me with a small smile and gave me a hug. I smiled a little and hugged him back. I walk back to mom and pull her to the hallway for privacy. "Mom! These are 7 men! We don't have enough mattresses for all of them!" "I know Y/n but we can try." I nod and walked back out to see them all chatting. It looked serious so I walked to my room to get some air. 'This is about to get chaotic' I thought to myself.

A/n: Yay! First chapter done! Hope you enjoyed it.