BACKGROUND

about~

- lowercase letters are on purpose (aesthetic ya know)

- i don't really write so im sorry if i don't portray things well 

- i got the idea from tik tok and decided to make it into a whole story :)

- ages of members will not be their exact age today !!! example main character will be born in 2000 but will be 18-19 for most of the story

story background~

this story is about a world where when you turn 18 how far you are from your soulmate appears on your wrist in miles. as you and your soulmate move the numbers change and when you meet the miles turn into a matching tattoo symbol with your soulmate. the symbol is usually random but many think it deals with an interest or like of at least one of the partners. 

main characters~

mina 

park mina

park mina

17 (00 line)

straight long black hair

5'3

korean living in usa

only child

interests: she occasionally listens to kpop but not much, loves photography, loves composing songs but has never gotten the confidence to release anything, boba tea lover, does well in school and plans to attend college next year after she graduates, used to be really into dance but slowly lost interest, will occasionally still dance though.

personality: very shy around people she doesnt know, will open up to those she is close to, she can be very outgoing when she is comfortable, very sweet to everyone she meets and many adults love her, doesn't have too many friends in school because she doesn't talk a lot but everyone likes her even if they aren't friends.

Annie

kim eunhee

kim eunhee

18 (00 line) 

natural long black hair but she often dyes it

5'5

half white half korean 

best friends with mina since 1st grade

one older sister, Lily, 23

interests: loves kpop, always seen with coffee in hand, loves fashion and designs clothes often, always wants to hangout with her friends no matter what, loves watching movies and listening to music, plans to attend college because of her parents but doesn't really care. 

personality: very loud and bubbly but can also be very serious and mature when she needs to be, cares for everyone but even more for her friends, she's always ready to help anyone she meets, almost trusts too easily sometimes. 

daniel 

cho minjun

cho minjun

18 (00 line)

natural black hair but most of the time it's brown

5'11

korean

best friends with mina and annie since freshman year

one younger brother, Luke, 14

interests: very good at soccer and will probably go to college for it, always seems to be practicing, sleeping, or eating, also likes to play the guitar but he is not very good at it yet, tries to get the girls to workout with him often but never works, loves to have movie marathons, will listen to kpop when his friends play it, plans to go to college for soccer and then be on a pro team.

personality: comes off as cold and harsh when you just look at him but is honestly a sweetheart, doesn't talk a whole lot but will put in his opinion when wanted, most of the school loves him and is a star athlete of the soccer team which makes some girls fall for him but he isn't very interested in dating. Also very protective over Annie and Mina.

and then NCT as NCT 

more characters will be introduced along the story but these are the main ones in the beginning!

i hope yall like this story!