II

✧·゚: *✧·゚:* I'll be your home *:·゚✧*:·゚✧

✧·゚: *✧·゚:* Yeah, I'll be yours *:·゚✧*:·゚✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January flew by and then February followed by March. 

The first day back to school after my number appeared was a living hell. I was constantly bombarded by people asking about my soulmate and then dealing with the pity when they found how far they were. This kept going over the next few weeks and word got around about my number. I was tired of being the talk of the school and people constantly looking at me with sad faces as I walked down the hallway. Finally after a few weeks and someone else had a birthday the attention was taken off of me and I could finally rest, not thinking about the stupid number on my wrist.

Annie had been by my side as she saw how upset I was when people asked me about my number and would constantly do things to cheer me up which always worked. Daniel did what he could to help me although his schedule has become really hectic these past few months as soccer season has started back up and colleges were starting to look for more players. He had so many colleges looking at him that he was bound to play at a D1 school, yet he was still worried and practiced every single day.

Annie recently had been bugging me about a NCT127 concert that was happening about an hour away from us and how badly she wanted to go. Unfortunately her mom said no because at the time she was going alone and the tickets were pretty pricey. I had listened to some of their songs and I did like them so of course I offered to go with her so now she just has to figure out the prices, knowing Annie she would find a way to go.

"Imagine getting to see the Lee Taeyong with your own eyes." Annie yelled as we were walking through the halls to our next class.

"Annie you know I have no idea what any of them look like, I just listen to their music sometimes."

"I will teach you everything you need to know before the concert."

"You don't even know if we can go!"

"I will find a way don't worry."

"Fine."

After that day Annie brought me to her house and gave me a five hour long lesson on everything NCT. I learned about the subunits, I could name almost all of them, and I knew most of their songs at this point.

"You're officially ready I'm such a good teacher."

"OMG if your student wasn't so smart then you definitely would've failed as a teacher."

It was good to be able to joke around with my friend again and not be so focused on a number for once. The number on my wrist had almost taken me over at this point. I could never get the thought of it and the mysterious person who shared the same so far away from me. Even though I didn't know them I still missed them and longed to be by them. It was as if we had a strong bond once the numbers appeared and I couldn't stop thinking about him.

A night came along in April where Annie, Daniel and I were all together, sprawled out across my bed as we caught up and talked about random things running through our minds until the soulmate subject finally came up.

"Do you guys feel somehow connected to your soulmate even though you don't know who they are?" I asked.

"I know what you mean. Even though I don't know them my heart longs for them and I honestly miss them."

"I also think thats why I've been practicing so much. I cant get this soulmate out of my head and I don't even know them."

No one had spoken out about this feeling you get when the numbers appeared and I don't think any of us expected it.

"Annie, did your sister ever mention anything like this?"

"No, but we didn't speak much while she was in high school plus she found her soulmate like a week after she got her number."

I sighed at her answer and decided I would finally take it seriously.

I want to stop feeling like this so somehow I will find my soulmate soon.

"Oh and by the way Mina I got us front row tickets to see NCT127 next month." Annie cheered at the good news.

"That will be so fun! How did you convince your mom?"

"What she doesn't know wont hurt her."

"Oh no Annie I cant believe you." I laughed. At least that will be something fun to get my mind off of everything for at least a few hours.