One mystery Solved🥰

As they all moved to their vanity for getting ready for their shots.

Sidharth told vikas that he want to talk something so they moved towards Sidharth's vanity.

Vg - ha Sidharth bol kya baat krni h tujhe.

S- I know to tu kaam k time koi bi rishta leke nhi aa ta h as you are very strict in the shoot time.

Vg - ha I know tu yeh kyu bata rha h mujhe, kaam ache se ho islea nd u know I'm very serious about my work.

S- I know tu but seriously leta h kaam ko, but shehnaaz ka aj bhut time bhad shoot shuru ho rha h if vo nhi kar paye to please jada strict mat hone iske sath.

Vg - Sidharth vo khushi h usey kaise strict ho skta hu m, or mujhe pta h vo bhut ache kr legi.
Waise tujhe nhi lgta h tu shehnaaz ko leke bhut jada protective hota ja rha h.

S- kuch bi h vikas aisa kuch nhi samja, bus vo mom aur preeti k bhut close h shehnaaz islea.

Vg - beta mujhe jo samj aa rha h tu vo nhi samje ga.
Chal ab ready ho ja phela tera hi shot h paras nd all k sath.

S- hmm.

And everybody got ready for the shot as first shot is of Sidharth and his group of friends,

As they all are chilling in the restaurant,

Pa - chal yaar kahi chlte h bhut time ho gya h kahi gye nhi h.

Sz - kaha?

As after so much discussion Sidharth said,
S- Germany chlte h.

As - kyu par germany kyu?

S- Bus mera dil aaya to bol dia.

And chilling and so much discussion they all decided to go for Germany trip for 10 days.

And with that their first shot is done.

And the second shot will be of Shehnaaz with her di and jiju.
And vishal and madhurima.

As soon as shehnaaz heard her name she got scared not because she cannot do but she is going act in front of camera after so much of time.

As sidharth and Shehnaaz are sitting next to each other on the chair.

Without any one can notice so Sidharth put his hand on her hand on the handle of the chair and said.

S- koi nhi bhut easily ho jayega, all the best with a smile on his face.

Sh- (as soon as she felt his hand on her hand she looked towards him but she is happy after listening to him.)
Thank you Sidharth.

And she came in front of the camera, and sat on the sofa where she has to give the shot with mahi and jay.

But still she is little nervous and look towards the direction where Sidharth is sitting.

S- he just blinked her eyes and gestured her thumb to say all the best.

Sh- just blinked her eyes in return with smile on her face.

Vg - all the best khushi.

Sh- thank u piyush.

And the shot started,

Ma - shehnaaz maine aur jay holiday plan kia h to tu chuti le le apne kaam se.

Sh- arey par suddenly kyu?

Ja - chal na meri cutie pie bhut time se enjoy nhi kia h aur sath m time spend kia h.

And their shot continued with jay and
Mahi convincing about the trip.

And finally said yes.

Sh- acha acha sb ap log itne emotional dialogue mat maro m ready hu chlne k lia, kya m apne frnds se bi ouch skti hu.

Destined : ♥️SIDNAAZ♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें