Chapter 18

We were all in class and I was sitting next to Kendall and we had to pass up our final exams.

"Class as You know we are having our party for the end of the year." Ms. Collins said and everyone groaned and I looked at the guys and we all looked at them confused.

"What's so bad about a party?" Logan asked

"Nothing it's really fun there's music, snacks, punch, and Bitters." Camille said not sounding interested at all.

"Oh." We said

"Ms. Collins how about we throw a dance." Kendall said and we all nodded.

"Ok." She said and told us everything that we needed and we just looked at her. "Oh and it all needs to be ready by Friday." She added

"Wait that's tomorrow." I said

"Yep." She said. "Good luck." She added and then the bell rung so we gathered up all over our stuff and we walked out and Kendall put his arm around me.

"Wait I have to wear a dress." I whined

"Ruby it's not that bad." James said and I just looked at him.

"Have You ever been in a dress?" I asked and he didn't say anything. "Exactly." I added

"Hey Ruby you wanna go shopping with us?" Camille asked

"Umm yeah sure." I said and looked at the guys. "Ok go to the studio and ask Gustavo if we can have the dance there." I added looking at the guys.

"Oh good idea Ruby." Logan said

"Yeah well I'm going to go." I said and I hugged the guys and kissed Kendall and walked off with Camille and Jo.

____

We were at the mall and I had to try on a dress and I walked out and showed the girls.

"How about this one?" I asked

"Spin." Camille said and I did and threw my head back because this is like the 5th dress I tried on.

"I like it." Jo said

"Me too, get that one." Camille said and I barley smiled.

"Kendall is going to love it." Jo said and I smiled a little more.

"Do you really think so?" I asked

"Yep." They both said and I smiled.

"Ok well I'm going to go change." I said

"Ok." They said and I walked back into the dressing room and changed back into my clothes and grabbed all the stuff and walked out and we went and paid for our dresses.

____

Its been 2 hours and I got all the guys something and Katie and Mrs. Knight something as Well.

"Hey let's go into that store." Camille said

"Actually I need to get back and help the guys with the dance." I said

"Ok." They said and we hugged. "Be careful." They added.

"Always am." I said and we laughed and I walked off and headed back to the PalmWoods.

____

I walked into the apartment and seen the guys.

"Hey Ruby how was dress shopping?" Carlos asked.

"Boring." I said. "But after that it was fun." I added with a smile and he smiled.

"So whats with all the bags if you just went dress shopping." James said