ten. ( in real life & instagram live )

OMNISCIENT.

"It smells like sex in here!" Edwin yelled as he stood over the two young adult, seemingly sex addicted, children that were still asleep at two in the afternoon. "Well then get out." Aaliyah muttered as she turned over into Nick and he just pulled her in closer.

"Awh how cute." Edwin smiled before he walked over to the blinds and slung the curtains open and pulled the covers off of their, thankfully somewhat clothed, bodies. "We have plans today, and you're both going so get up and get ready. I'm giving you two hours chop chop." Edwin said before leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

Aaliyah sighed before she rolled on top of Nick and straddled his waist while still laying her head on his chest. "Nick." She said beginning to play with his hair as his arms wrapped around her, but he didn't answer her. She repeated herself and still no answer.

"Nick" She whined this time sitting up, causing him to sigh and open his eyes. "Hm?" He responded as his hands roamed up her sides, pushing his shirt that she was wearing up, as his hands guided themselves to her ass.

"We have to get up, and we need to shower." Aaliyah informed his as her hands slid across his chest as she arched her back. "I don't feel like it right now, I wanna go back to sleep, ma."

"No, we gotta get up now, we both take too long and I'm hungry." She said and he groaned like he had an attitude while he flipped the two over. "I don't want to, babe."

She pushed him off of her and got up, as he rubbed her the wrong way and they had just woke up. Aaliyah rolled her eyes as she heard him call after her as she went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. He called for her again which she didn't answer, so he called her again.

"Yo shut the hell up, I can hear you." She said through the door as she started the water and stripped down to nothing. "Aaliyah don't start, we legit just woke up." He said not understanding why she was mad.

Aaliyah just went about her business as she tied her hair up and stepped into the steamy shower. For about ten minutes she washed herself as she hummed to a few songs that been stuck in her mind, not noticing the door shut quietly in the bathroom. If it wasn't for the slight breeze of the outside air she felt when Nick stepped in behind her she wouldn't have noticed him.

His strong arms wrapped around her waist as she sighed. "What did I do?" He asked her softly as he placed a soft kiss on her cheek, letting the water beat softly against his skin. Aaliyah placed her hands on his own and leaned her head back into his chest.

"It's dumb, I didn't like how you groaned at me, it pissed me off." She said truthfully, even though it was in fact dumb. "I'm sorry." He said letting his hands roam across her wet body, and she wasn't complaining.

"No, don't be it was my fault. I'm sorry." She said looking up at him. "It's okay." He stated as the two connected their lips and she gripped both sides of his face.

One of Nick's hands found itself wrapped around her neck, and the other dangerously close to where she was starting to want him most. His movements towards it were slow, a way to tease her at best, but it was starting aggravating her, enough to where she let out a quiet sound of annoyance.

Nick giggled as he pulled away, "Calm down, you have to be patient." He said as a pink tint spread across her cheeks, and that's when he slid his finger across her slit and began to rub it across her small bundle, instantly earning a small moan. By now Nick had began nibbling at her neck as her she began to grind herself against him.

Nick liked the feeling and wasted no time increasing his speed, as well as now pumping two fingers into her with his opposite hand, and within a few moments she had cum on his fingers, and a few stray beads came rolling down her legs. Pornographic moans and steam filled the single use bathroom, as he kept going until she fully rode out her high.