Character Info/Introductions

Alright, so to start I'm going to tell you right now that this is the first fanfic/story thing that I've done. It is a work in progress, and it's not going to be where the group are Idols. This story is going to portray them as non-celebrity I guess you'd call it? So basically, they're not famous but they still keep their personalities and stuff. Anyways, I made up everything in here and I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think and/or if you have any ideas or suggestions I'd be happy to listen. With that being said, lets go to character info. 

Main character: Jeon Jisu - Celtic/Choctaw, 5'1", pale skin, red hair, light dusting of freckles across the nose, and green/sometimes blue eyes. Personality wise she is kind of introverted and friendly, but hard to open up/guarded, can be funny, and a good listener. Often tries very hard to deal with things herself instead of asking others for help.

Jisu's best friend: Luca Hale- American/Australian, kind of athletically toned, 5'11", black hair, grey/hazel eyes, and slightly tanned skin. Personality wise he is a playful/goofball but can be serious when it's needed, protective of best friend, and normally chill. ~Pride~ :3

And I'm pretty sure if you're reading this then you already know the members of BTS. Birth names: Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Kim Seok-Jin, Jung Ho-seok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook. Stage/nicknames: Rap Monster/RM, Suga/Agust D, Jin, J-Hope/Hobi, Jimin/Jiminie, V/Tae, Jungkook/Kookie.