Chapter 23: Genji and Hanzo eat Sushi

The fishy smell of sushi filled the kitchen. The revolting stench stung Hanzo's nostrils, and his brown eyes were red. He was glad when the sushi was finally cooked. He grabbed one of the sushis and ate it happily, savoring the delicious flavor.

Reaper groaned. "Ugh, that smells awful!"

Genji frowned. "I think it smells good."

Reaper wrinkled his nose. "You think shit smells good?"

Genji looked like he was about to cry. "How dare you insult sushi? It is a gift from heaven!"

Gabe rolled his eyes. "More like a gift from Satan's asshole."

Genji let out sad Japanese noises.

Reyes sighed. "Sombra and I should make tacos sometime. Mmm...delicious."

"Not as delicious as sushi," Genji objected.

Reaper narrowed his eyes at Genji. "Incorrect."

Genji shook his head. "Nope, sushi is better."

Reaper sighed. "I give up."

Genji continued to pop a sushi into his mouth. He chewed it happily and rolled his eyes all the way back into his head with satisfaction.

Reaper snorted with amusement. "Are you having an orgasm?"

Genji swallowed the sushi and sighed with content. "Yes."

Reaper widened his eyes, not expecting that answer. "Damn, that's tough."

Suddenly Soldier: 76 walked into the room. He wrinkled his nose at the heaving piles of sushi on the counter. "Ugh, sushi again?"

The Shimada brothers nodded in unison.

Jack sighed. "Gross."

Genji looked offended. "Naki-sō," he said sadly, looking down at the ground. 

Hanzo looked at the ground as well. His eyes glittered in despondent. "Watashi mo nakimasu."

Jack sniffed. He examined the sushi and the messy kitchen with disdain. "It is a pigsty in here. When you two are done eating that shit, clean everything up!"

"Okay," Hanzo obliged, still looking at the ground sadly.

Soldier: 76 sighed again. He looked at Reaper. "Gabe, I need to speak with you."

Gabe looked at his boyfriend expectedly. "What about?"

Jack looked at the dragon brothers then back to Gabe. "Just...follow me."

Gabe obeyed, following his lover into his room. Jack opened his door and held it open so Gabe could walk in. Once they were both inside, Jack closed the door behind them and sat on the couch. Gabe sat beside him.

Soldier: 76 looked serious. His eyebrows were furrowed arches above his eyes. His eyes glinted with something Reaper couldn't quite put his eye on. Soldier: 76 looked almost as if he was in pain. Not physical pain, but emotional pain. 

Gabe noticed this placement. He frowned. "What's wrong, Jack?" He asked sympathetically, eyes clouded with worry. He could tell something was severely wrong with him.

A tear fell from Jack's eye. Gabe felt an electric shock of pain ripple throughout his entire body, from his head to his toes. "I-" Jack started, "I've been h-having nightmares."

Gabe's eyes clouded with emotion. "Nightmares? About what?"

Jack didn't answer immediately. He sniffled and wiped his eyes. "W-war," Jack finally stuttered.