Beloved Partner

~~~~~~~~~~

"When love calls to come back"

~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young girl named Rainaa Miqdad. People always know her with Rena. No one called her Rainaa, except her one and only partner in class since they two entered in the same elementary school, the handsome Aflahul Aabdar Al Aabid. As what that boy did to her, Rainaa also had her special name for him, Afla. Different way with other people who called him Aabdar.

🍃

Rainaa and Afla had a great friendship. They always fight to get the best achievement in every lesson. Afla was a clever student, smarter than Rainaa, at all. He never stop to make Rainaa study hard, hard, and harder. That's one of his ways to show his feeling to Rainaa, at that time.

"I'll get the highest score when exam" Afla said.

"You won't, Afla. It should be me who get the highest score. I'll show you" answered Rainaa.

With his smirk, he then said inside his heart "I like the way you study harder than today, Rainaa. I'll send my best prayer for the two of us"

🍁🍁🍁

One day, the exam time arrived. Followed by the score announcement afterwards. Afla got his score better than Rainaa.

"You won. I don't know how to say this to you. You did very great, Afla. Ain't better than you"

"You did very great too, Rainaa. I always proud of you"

They two smiled for everything happened. However, they had do their best to pass the exam.

Rainaa imagined that the farewell school agenda will be very nice farewell moment with Afla. They will stand together to get awards from their school.

But that day was a nightmare.

Afla. He had gone to continue his study in one of popular Islamic Schools at different region.
Afla... He had gone without say adios to Rainaa.
How very sad she was at that time.

🍁🍁🍁

6 years was a long time.

Rainaa and Afla met again in a school reunion.

"Assalamualaikum" said a boy so friendly.

"Waalaikumsalam" answered the beautiful girl.

"Rainaa..."

"Afla..."

"Afla... You leave me alone at that time, Af. Don't you know that I am looking for you?"

"I am sorry, Rainaa. I had to go that time before I said good bye to you. Really, I am sorry for that. I miss you"

"I miss you too, Afla"

They both enjoyed their meeting that day and shared many stories between them.

"But again, I must go for next 2 years, Rainaa" Afla said with a hurtful tone.