Chapter 30:Fever, Fever

Once I became too sick to run, Ava helped me go back to the Johnson's residence.

She then told me that by tomorrow she would buy me some medicine to take for my fever that I was suffering from.

After a while it's been since I had last had the urge to throw up.

And since I puked too much, my head was pounding from headache and my hands felt clammy.

My eyelids were drippy from being exhausted, but I forced them open, looking around the dimly lit room, blinking back the blurriness.

I then looked down, seeing my fluffy bed sheets.

I snuggled further into my blanket since I was feeling a bit cold.

I then turned on my side, fix my pillow a bit and rested my head on it.

I sighed since I hoped that I it was just sick and not pregnancy.

The last thing I wanted to be was pregnant since I didn't have time to take care of a kid, let alone myself.

I just started to save money for my future plans and none of it entailed of raising a child.

I then thought the times I mess around with my boss and if he even used protection when we were together.

But then remembering when he told his wife that he couldn't have kids was certainly a lie.

Because if it turned out that I was pregnant since he certainly would fathered my child since he was the only man I slept with.

"What have I gotten myself into," I muttered underneath my breath.

I didn't want my child to have a Father who was a serial cheater nor irresponsible.

At least Donovan was rich and would be able to care of his responsibility.

But even so if he chose to be there for his child that I could be possibly carrying, no love was between us.

Shit!

I didn't want to raise a child in a broken home but in a family that had a white picket fence and anything they wanted I could afford for them, I thought.

Slowly I tried to sit up but quickly realized how tired I was when I started to get dizzy.

I laid back down on my bed, waiting for Ava to return back from the store.

If she knew who got me pregnant if that was so then I honestly would be embarrassed about it.

Since I knew I was not the first nor the last to be just a baby mama around here. I then turned off my phone and decided to sleep off for the rest of the day.

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 Punkxst