chp2. the next morning

3rd

as gumball started to wake up feeling a bit of pain and relief, both of those feeling soon replace by fear and confusion as he felt the movement on the bed. "AAAAAA-" he screams but soon  covers his mouth not wanting to wake the other, not knowing what the other was capable of.

he looked to see who it was only to be surprised that it was his childhood nemesis. almost falling off the bed but caught on to the head bored while his legs slowly slipped down off the bed.

( gumball was convinced it was a dream)

Gumballs POV

'what the- okay it's fine- how the hell did he get into my house' as soon as i said that the memories from last night came flooding back (0///0). 'but if i'm being honest he looks a lot hotter then he did in middle school'  oh come on what am i thinking.

3rd pov 

as gumball was stuck in his thoughts, Rob was waking up only to be face to face with gumball they were both confused until it clicked what they did last night. both of their faces turning bright red, silence fell on them it was awkward. finally gumball decided to break the silence "soooo would you like some coffee?" "sure" gumball got up and went to the kitchen to go make a pot of coffee thinking about what to say. knowing it would be uncomfortable for both, but not trying to think about it .

the beeping of the coffee machine interrupting his thoughts. grabbing two coffee cups out of the cupboard, pouring the warm beverage into both cups. still trapped his in thoughts he failed to notice Rob, who was walking into the kitchen. "so..did you have fun last night~" he slurred his hands making his way to gumball's ass but soon stopped  by gumball wrapping his tail around his hands a turning around. "whoa not so fast we need to talk" gumball said handing him his coffee and sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen "talk about what ?" "well to start off why did you came here" "i came to kill you" "WHA-WHAT FOR!?" "i think you know" gumball stop to think then it clicked "you still holding onto that" "i guess" "w-well what changed your mind?" Rob blushed and he paused for a bit "umm...well i thought you were cute" the last part muffled only gumball to hear."0///0 um thanks" Rob smirked lifting gumballs chin putting his lips against his. gumball flinched but melted into it, Rob licked his lip asking for entrants gumball excepted.

(okay spicy part coming soon i'm sorry but i got a little cold but i hope this will satisfy for a little bit and a BIG THANK YOU TO FilipeUwU FOR THIS AMAZING IDEA shout out to you and as always i love you all stay safe ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍