Sam..... your brothers a vampire!!

Swinging your legs off the Frog's counter was one of your favourite pass times, but swinging your legs from nervousness because apparently the frogs and Sam are getting themselves into a non-human war, was not. You didn't really know why, or how, but you eventually convinced Sam to let you come along with them. Sam warned you about his brother and the rest of the town, as did the Frogs, but you still trained with them and worked hard. Minutes later, in one hand you had your water pistol filled with apparent holy water and in the other was Sam's free hand, probably turning purple from you squeezing it.
(little reminder I can't remember the lost boys very well so This will be so short I'm so sorry!!! also that's @80smovies11 for the idea!!)
We were now at the house, and the frogs and Sam were standing in front of you and Sam's mum. "Your boys. My boys. And of course, the little ones little girlfriend here." Max was finishing his little speech. Your arms were holding around one of the daggers for dear life as he said everything. You were so flushed. You don't think Sam could even calm you down this time. "Great. The blood sucking Brady bunch!" Edgar yelled back, making you jump at his sudden loudness. Maxes whole face just went from ugly to disgusting. (No hate on max. Keep doing you boo). "I still want you, Lucy." Max made the loudest screeching noise after he said this. "I haven't changed my mind about that." Michale then stepped out from the door way. He is eyes were blazing. "Sam.... your brother's a vampire!!" Your whisper came shaking out of you mouth and your grip tightened on the dagger. " I'd didn't invite you this time, max" max turned around so quickly and stormed over to Michael, soon throwing him across the room, breaking the floor boards. "Michael!!!" Sam's mother and you screamed at the same time. Star grabbed a piece of pipe and tried to hit max with it but then was pushed away. Next was the Frogs and you. Alan and Edgar ran straight for the but Sam grabbed you wrist, pulling you into his arms.

"Don't you touch my mother!" Sam screamed at max, running at him then getting pulled into a headlock. "Sam!" "Y/n, just stop. It's not worth it." Sam sounded so helpless. It was so frustrating and the adrenaline pumped through your veins. "Join my, Lucy." Max was startling to sound creepy at this point. Lucy let go from holding your arm and slowly reached for maxes lengthen arm. "Mom no!!1!" Sam protest were the cutest thing ever- snap out of it!! Lucy had gotten to maxes hand when the most joyous beep was heard! It's was grandpa! All hail the true king!!! Grandpa crashed through the side of the house, crushing max and releasing Sam.

"Oh thank the lord. That was so scary! This is why I don't like horror comics! But it was worth it, y/n, kicking those blood-sucking vampire butts and saving you!" Sam exclaimed while hugging you tight. Soon you moved to Edgar and Alan. Are many, many protests, you wrapped your arms around them, savouring the feeling as it would absolutely 100000% never happen again.

Last,y, you hugged Michael. He was definitely at lot less hesitant to hug you, unlike the frog bro's. While digging you head in his chest you heard Sam whisper: "goddammit. My own brother! A blood-sucking vampire!" "Shut up Sam" "ok ok, jeez, I kick a vampires butt and my girlfriend repays my with hugging my brother and not me." Sam huffed, jokingly. "Oh shut up, you goof." You laughed while striding over to Sam, getting up on your tip toes, planting a delicate kiss on his sweaty lips- SIKE! Haha you thought! You guys showered (alone, gosh) then cuddled for the rest of the night. Something about those horror comics, huh?

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey! Well uh I'm sorry this took so long, I've just been in a rough place but I'm back and I should be updating (not so) regularly. Sorry about the end, I just couldn't stop cringing so I thought why not try and be 'humorous', eh? Well uh stay safe everyone and i love you all! Well, gotta dash!

Sincerely yours,
The breakfast club
Nahh just kidding it's me, Alice!
Stay gold,
A.n