2

Jisoo

After the sudden ambush that the editor had thrown to me, he left the room leaving me with my blonde competitor.

"I'm sorry that your position had to be put in line for this." I almost believed the sincerity of her voice if it were not for the smirk evident in her face.

I quirked an eye at her way, daring her to continue.

She went closer at my way. She stop merely inches away from me as she extended her arms, placing both her palms on my shoulders as she padded off what seems an invisible dust.

"You know, if I were you, it is best to back off this early don't you think?" She snorted and continued. "I mean it would at least give you time to rest while waiting for another shot in the sports industry."

If it were any other day and my job was not on the line, I would have let her behavior go. But after hearing what Mr. Lee had told me, I won't back off.

I slapped her hand off me and glared her way. "If I were you, I would shut up and avoid starting a fight with me." I took closer towards her. "Don't think too highly of yourself Miss Park. For an instance, there should have been a reason as to why you are here and not in your previous company. So it is best not to pick enemies as you are new here."

With that being said, I turned around and stormed off.

Rose

I looked at her as she stormed off. That girl really is something, surely in the future she would be getting in my nerves.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted as I felt my phone's vibration. As I took it out it displayed the name Lisa.

"What do you need monkey?"

"Shouldn't you be cordial with me? After all I book you a job." I just rolled my eyes at her statement.

"You did but you did not inform me how this supposed job of mine is also up for grabs for other people."

"Would you mind telling me who that person is? As far as I know, that position was not offered to anyone."

"Well you should recheck it. After all this is one of the subsidiary company under Manoban Enterprise." I heard her mumble incoherent things thus I decided to continue. "And the name of that girl I was telling you about is Kim Jisoo."

After saying that, I heard her grunt. "Fuck Rosie! Kim Jisoo!"

"I just said that Lisa. Will you quit being overdramatic?"

"Excuse you Miss Park. But my dramatization was only fit for the situation as Kim Jisoo is my fiancé's cousin."

"And I needed to know that because?"

"Well the girl has all kinds of troubles thrown her way these past few weeks. And because of that, her works are not as expected as before. But, Jennie knew about it and had been helping her in silent. I forgot to tell you that one of her recent favors was to put her cousin as one of the eligible candidates for the senior writer position which is a position I offered to you as well." I heard her giggle.

"God Manoban!"

"I am terribly sorry Rosie. But while that competition of yours is going on do me a favor will ya."

What might that be?