Suspicious

Nia's Pov

The party last night was enjoying. I still can't believe that the innocent Somin became a mafia.

Actually to think of it, most of my mafia friends are innocent from the outside.

I am talking a walk in the park. Since I am an undercover, no one will be suspicious of me or catch me. I am always concious about the surroundings since dad said not to let our guards downs, they can attack any moment. And yeah I feel like they will.

For now no one suspicious is around me. But you know, no one can tell when that an innocent will become a traitor.

Now let's move on to something else. Well as for the others, Gfriend are already back to Seoul. Twice will stay here until vacation ends and as for Bangtan the will leave tomorrow. Sine me and Jungkook has a dinner date.

After taking a walk in the park, I walked my way to our house.

Mia: Had your little walk?

Me: Yup.

Mia: I am going to train. Will you come?

I hummed in response and skipped my way to my room to get changed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been nearly an hour we are training. We always do that to make ourselves stronger. We had completed the shooting training and now we are doing combat. We even need to learn combat skills since if we are unarmed, we can at list save ourselves.

After a training of two hours, we took a shower. I looked at the clock and decided to start getting ready.

I wore this dress and applied light make up

After completing, I got down. I called Jungkook and asked when he will arrive. After a few minutes the bell rang. I opened it to see Jungkook standing there

 I opened it to see Jungkook standing there

I gasped at the sight of him. He looked like a prince charming from some fairy tale. His looks giving butterflies in my stomach.

"Close your mouth Nia, or flies will fly in." He chuckled. "You look beautiful. " He whispered in my ears, making my heart fluster.

He took my hand and escorted me to back seat. He got inside beside me. On the way to the restaurant we didn't talk much. He took my hand in his.

After we reached the restaurant I found out it was the most famous, luxury restaurant with an outdoor seating arrangement.

We sat down in the garden. It's a luxury place with sophisticated garden decors. We settled ourselves on the cozy sofa, there was a barbecue machine beside our seat. An artificial tree shaded our seat. A fountain in the middle of the garden add more beauty to it.

We sat there patiently waiting for the food to arrive. I looked around to realize we were the only ones here. Jungkook must have rented the whole restaurant for some hours. After waiting for sometime the waiter brought out food. Exquisite western cuisine was served in silver dishes. Everything seemed royal.

After dinner I got up to look around the beautiful garden. There were short but elegant flowers bushes all lined up.

I was immersed in observing the flowers when a pair of hands wrapped me from behind. And ofcourse I knew who it was.

"Aren't they beautiful " He said in my ears. With his chin resting on my shoulders.

I nodded my head. Then my eyes feel on a Bush with beautiful blue flowers.

"Kookie-ah" I turned to see him looking at me.

His eyes piercing my soul. As if he is seeing everything that is going on in my head and heart. I blushed red. He slow came close to me. Just a few inches distance between us. Then I felt a soft lip touching mine. I closed my eyes since I very well knew what was going on. As our lips parted we looked into each others eyes. My hand in his, we continued stared. It was a moment that I didn't want to end, a moment I always want to treasure, it was the moment of my first kiss to the person I love.

"I love you Nia" The words left his lips. The words that I always wanted to hear from him.

Without making eye contact with him I slowly spoke "I love you too Jungkook-ah"

He hugged me and I returned him the hug. After breaking the hug we went back to our seat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We were driving back to our house since he needs to drop me first. At first we were talking but suddenly he stopped talking and started focusing on the rear view mirrors.

"Is there it anything wrong Jungkook "

"There is this car I saw went we drove to the restaurant and now it is following us back "

"It can be any other similar looking car"

"No the car number is the same."

I took a glance of the car. Then it dawned me that it was the same car that was parked near the park this morning.

"Shit."

"What?"

"It's the same car from morning."

"Morning??"

"Yeah this car was parked near the park where I was taking a walk. I am being followed."