𝟎𝟗 | 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏

Just when Eun Ae came from her class she was about to open the door then I gave sudden hug. She confused of my behavior. I screaming on her shirt she wore plus it's smelly of sweat.

"Wow what's got into you (Y/N)? Are you sick? "She noticed my cheeks in red instead she check my temperature by lift her hand on my forehead.

"I'm not sick." I slap her away from my forehead.

"Then why you acting weird." She wiggle her eyebrows uncertainty.

"Guess what ? I will be assistant for one of EXO member!"I jump joyfulness like monkey does when see the banana while me meet see pretty boys.

"No way... Omg! I need to unheard this. " She also jumping in excitement. We both really foolish kid. It might cracked the beneath the floor. Then happen collapsed building.

"I can't believe. I thought I was just Imagine. "

"Lucky you, but who you companied with?" As mentioned of that, I let out my chuckle timidly.

"Oh. I know who I can see how your face says so. Dream come true (Y/N)." She laughed teasing of my actions.

"You know I might faint everyday seeing him." Eventually I felt I want to hide inside my body just because I'm shy to see him. I don't know how I'm going to concentrate if pretend not going to work too. His stunning face intend my eyes darted at him as long as I want to stare. Can't refused, all his member approved he is indeed the most handsome guy in their group and SM K-pop industry. He even got accept any award of his popularity.

"Hello? I guess you were spacing out get married with him. Come I will help you out to choose fashionable clothes for you." Eun Ae dragging me to her room for her pick taste. I clearly not ready to start a temporary job tomorrow.

Mr. Jang texting me to go dance training again like yesterday. For this time, I didn't wear a pair of high heels. Wear Converse shoes this time and my clothes just simple leather jacket and plain shirt in stylish way. I only put simple makeup on my face.

Someone call me from behind, I turned around saw Kai was the one greeting me. His waved me along within his smile is temptingly right into my heart. I greet him back.

"I have heard from Suho that you are gonna work here so how you feel today?"

"Yes but just temporary. I'm kinda feel excited." And edgy... All member is tolerable and mostly Kai is different, it make me feel comfortable chatter with him. Even so, Sehun is varying. I discern in his aura was something pulled me out towards him, simultaneously I forced myself stay away from him but incapable. Alluring was so strong, I'm too weak to bear with it. Why you do this to me Sehun?

"Do you know who recommended you?" I shook my head unknowingly.

"It's was me."He beamed as well he gently patted my head. I blush again this time.

"W-wow I mean thanks for choosing me. I appreciate a lot to work with." He giggles softly of my gesture.

"Come let me introduce them I mean make you not feel akward." He signal his hand to come with him.

We both stepped inside a studio. Saw every member except for Sehun. Maybe he late? That's relief. If he introduced I might be faint seeing him. Just joking I wasn't. That's why I really does felt like.

"Hey guys, her name was (Y/N) (L/N) she will stick with us and take care one of the members. Please be nice to her." Kai introduce me as he holding my shoulder to other.

"H-hye. Nice to meet you guys. It's happy to work with you. " I presented myself and try to dodge any anxious beneth me still their eyes darted on me.

"Nice to meet you again cutie." Xiumin replied. That older brother never disappoint me. A childish behavior was really cute for him.

"(Yyy/nnn) anneyong~" Baekhyun chimed joyfulness. This ranked in childish act too. It will be fun of his amusement.

"Hey lost kid." Chanyeol winked at me. I guess he will call me that for entire this work instead his brightest smile can make me excited meeting him.

"Anneyong." Chen greet me in cute way. A cute dinosaur with a highnote voice but stung my heart.

"Hye." Simple word by kyungsoo. His coolness and strictly among the member, more than Suho. This cute penguin.

"Nice to meet you again (Y/N). If something problem ask me." A soft smile of the guardian angel, Suho. I'm jealous of his skin to be honest.

Well Kai? The sexy man ever I meet. He is really good dancer and I cosy with him. He just a little bit similar of Sehun just my opinion based on their profile. But some point, Sehun wasn't like Kai was. Kai talkative while sehun just a little chatty. But look at Sehun following? None. Zero following he even didn't follow his member. Sehun why you do that?