Chapter 43

Camila pov's : Tuesday

I woke up today feeling tired and hungry which is how I always wake up but not the point.

I felt like I wanted to stay at home and do nothing but I had school and a cheer team to captain. I groaned her and their as I got ready for school. I wore a white crop top that hugged my skin and a pair of black ripped Jean's with white and black checkered vans.

I drove to school not knowing if ally and dinah where going to be their. Sofia stayed home, she came down with a cold and told me when I woke her up.

I walked through the schools doors getting smirks, hollers, whistles and whispers. I shrugged them of and walked to my lock before opening it and grabbing first and second periods books.

"Am I that bad to talk to?" I turned my head to see sabrina with a smirk.

My eyes widen "oh shit, I'm so sorry I didnt text back. I forgot about your number on my arm by the end of the night and didnt put it in my phone" I said truthfully

"Is that why you also left me alone during chemistry? And English for a week?" Sabrina leaned on on the lockers

"If I say yes would that upset you" I smirked back closing my locker and facing her. I saw her eyes widen and heard her clear her throat "maybe. I guess the rumors are true" she mumbled the last part.

"What rumors?" I looked confused. Are they talking about me now?

"That the great all mighty Camila Cabello showed up to school with a white crop top, that hugs her skin, and that she forgot her bra and you could see her pink perky nipples all day every day" when she finished my eyes widen and I looked down to see that the rumors where true. My nipples where perky and pointing at her through the white shirt.

"Fucking shit!" I mumbled and crossed my hands over them using the books to cover them as much as I can

I saw sabrina take of her leather jacket and had it to me "here. Cover up" she laughed at my embersment

"Thank you" I took it handing her my books seeing her eyes train on my boobs I slipped on the jacket and zipped it up

I snapped my fingers in front of her face "hey eyes up here, carpenter" I pointed to my face with a smirk

She mumbled a sorry and looked away, her face growing red "so uhm...class is about to start and I have to get to math"

"Me too, Spanish though" I said taking my books from her hands "thank you. For the jacket"

"Its no problem, just helping out that's all" she smiled "i got to go. See you in chem" she backed away and walked to her class. I turned on my heels and walked to my first class and the furthest, spanish.

I sat down in the back of the room as I entered, feeling eyes on me by boys and girls.

"Hey babe why dont you take of that jacket and let me see them tit's, huh?" He smirked at me while his friends gave him high fives

"Well let me see yours first. Their probably bigger that mine anyways" I snapped back hearing his friends laugh at him.

The bell rand just as dinah and ally rushed through the door and sat on both sides of me "is it true?" The both asked.

"Wanna see for yourselfs?" I said sarcastically holding onto the zipper and letting it go

"No"
"Yes"

I snapped my head at dinah "Seriously?"

"Yes. I wanna see if it's true or not" she shrugged

"I will not show you" I growled at her