chapter 2

'You really need to see a doctor b', Clara insisted

'I have had a enough am fine, already told you am fine b ', I snapped out of anger , this is the one millionth time she saying this

I was so tired of listening to her, anyone, everyone telling me what to do .

My aunt has been on the phone trying to reach me , seems a little Birdy named Clara told her I was ill and refusing to go to the hospital , the men in my life didn't bother, my Dad never calls actually say 4 days or a week after everything called Zoe  important day ever happens, and I was so sick of relying on that either.

His probably having the best time of his life I on the other hand already had the worst day of my life or let me say am about to have pro- worst day of my life . Ok whatever I don't want to bother my head with that, already have a lot going on.

Angrily I stood up and made my way to my room shutting the door lock as I threw the key across the room as I laid on my bed, wow what a nice way to start up my day I felt the urge to cry but no I wasn't going to, have cried enough maybe that's why am sick  suddenly I feel nauseous . I ran to the toilet to empty by bowel from my mouth this time , yucks!

I decided to freshen up once and for all... I smelled fresh afterwards but I didn't feel fresh .

I felt like the useless piece of shit I was.

God was love supposed to make anyone feel like this, him , how could I make him see my weakness, how could I make him see that he was my weakness and my strength and now I felt so empty, he was done pampering my sore  ass. Images of us kept going through my head blocking the faint sound of my name I heard coming from the other side of my door.

I smiled when I remembered memories  one day he called to say he was coming over it was a Sunday I could remember clearly. I was seated in church listening to God's word but believe me the only word that got stuck was

'hey babe can't wait to see you'.

I ran out of church when I couldn't keep deceiving myself, my aunt probably searched for me no one knows because she didn't say anything about it. I walked faster than my legs could take me home, since the church my aunt always dragged me to whenever she was around wasn't far from my home.

Unlocking my phone got a text saying almost near, I rushed in to the house to get changed from my Sundayware to nice cute dress that showed off my legs, I applied more mascara that made my eyes sexy to look at and lipstick since he like those although they weren't my thing , looking at myself in the mirror I felt happier than I have in days .

I got another text saying

'Meet me downstairs babygirl'

  I had so many butterflies in my tummy right there. I  imagined that cute one-sided smile on his face he always had on.
I rushed downstairs, I swear I could hear him whistle but he just stood there looking perfect and smiling,  I blushed I remember him making fun of how cute  my dress was and how I have to be by his side so no other man stare or make advances, he owned me at that moment.
Getting into the backseat with him. As the driver drove listening to his  new songs, I smiled watching him sing to me at that point I knew I loved him so much.. maybe he saw I got lost try to tell myself otherwise he asked if I loved the song. Hell yeah and I loved the singer more and every lyrics felt like this soothing balm on my body.

I smiled and watched his muscle flex as he changed the song to some other new ones. I felt at peace. Soon we got down , we saw a movie, I didn't want to go home yet so we took a walk to the park. I have never been so happy but with him standing there guiding me I was the happiest, I remember us making funny comments ,laughing, talking . I remembered standing in the middle of the park watching as kids played around, I imagined our kid, maybe a cute little baby with his smile, it started to rain, we ran giggling we made stupid jokes, he called me chicken legs  but.......

Tears slipped down my eyes as I remembered this time he didn't guide me from the rain he sent me out in the rain, I couldn't even cry anymore, my pillow wet , the  faint sound from outside had stopped, why was everywhere dark what's happening to me.......