Chapter 3

I sat at the bar for most of the night, staring at the clock hoping Panda would want to leave soon.I look back to see her getting a hicky from a darker skin boy, I sighed, Looks like I wasnt leaving anytime soon.

I put my face in my hands, god I was so bored. suddenly I felt a finger being dragged across my back I shivered as the hairs on my neck stood up. I turn around to see a cute boy staring at me.

"Excuse me do you mind not doing that please" I said and he smirked. The boy had dark hair and gorgeous blue eyes. he was also dressed pretty nicely.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to see if the front of you was just as hot as the back of you"

I glard at him in discust "Listen buddy I'm not a temperater so if you could kindly fuck off that'd be great!" I stood up and started walking off, he grabbed my arm before I could get to far.

"You're a feisty one, I like that"

"Let me go you creep!" I shouted at him. he laughed and still held on.

"hey mate I believe my friend asked you to let go of her" I sighed in releif as Cook came into eye sight. the boy let my arm go and I quickly squrried over to Cook holding his arm.

"we were just having a little fun thats all" the boy said walking away

"More like YOU were having fun you bastard!" I shouted at him

Cook looked at me "Are you alright Letti? Did he touch you?"

"I'm fine he didnt touch me but if you hadnt had come he probably would. fucking creep" I say. I still notice I'm still holding on to his arm and I guess he noticed to,he smiled.

He pulled me towards a crowd of people and started dancing to the beat of the music.

"cmon Letti dance with me" Cook shouted over the music at me

I smiled "dancing really isnt my thing"

"oh well you're dancing anyways" Cook repiled and picked me up bridal style and spun me around, I laughed feeling the rush of the wind go through my hair.

***************************************

I jolted up holding my stomach,I felt this stinging liquidy stuff come up my throat and onto my bed. Did I just throw up?

I look around my room to see that it wasn't the first time I had done that, there was a pot full of it and some all over the floor when I guess I was to tired to aim properly. I felt movement beside and look over to find Pandora laying next to me.

"Panda" I say shaking the blonde, she stirred in her sleep opening her eyes slowing.

"Panda wake up" She groans at me but gets up and stretches her arms

"Good morning Letti, wow you look like you just crawled out of a sewage pipe...ugh and you smell like it too" she was right I did look and smell like I crawled out of a sewage pipe.

"Well last night was fun even though I can't remember half of it." I giggled, my brain trying to put together all the events that happened last night.

"I can remember all of it like how Cook got you wasted and you basically tried to pick fights with everyone, oh you also kinda stripped last night as well." My face turned red in embarrassment as I notice my bra was missing

"Oh my god WHO DID I STRIP FOR?!"

"Relax I said 'kinda stripped', you tried stripping for a group of hot stranger boys but after you took your bra off Cook and Freddie got you out of there before things could get to far"

I sigh in relief "I guess I really owe them one huh?" I smile

I get out my bed and stepping around the puke while I head towards my closet to pick out today's clothes.

I decided to go with a black long sleeve crop top, blue low waisted shorts and leggings. I made my way towards the bathroom setting my clothes in a neat pile on the counter I turn on the shower and let the warm water run. I undress my self and look in the mirror.

"Man I look like trash" I say to myself

I get into the shower and start to wash myself while silently humming the lyrics to Fall Out Boy songs. After about what seemed to be a half an hour I got out and dried myself off.

I put on my clothes, straightened my thick brown hair and applied a little bit of make up to my face.

"Now I don't look like trash" I smile to myself.

I head back to my room to see that Pandora had already cleaned up my throw up mess, She's such a good cousin.

I head down stairs to find my sister making a pot of coffee while Pandora tells her about her school, Round View Collage.

I enter the kitchen grabbing a piece of bread and putting in the toaster.

"Well good morning throw up beauty" my sister teased

I shot her a glare "don't start"

"I'm only joking"

"Well cut it out please"

"Fine"

"Thank you" I say and go back to tending my toast. As it finished cooking I grabbed the butter and smoothed it all around the cooked bread. I grabbed a plate and a coffee cup from the cupboard. Setting the toast on the plate and pouring myself some coffee into the mug.

I start my breakfast, eating slowly while listening to Panda and Jasmine talk. All though I guessed I zoned out because the next thing I heard was

"Oh hi Cook!"