I

Inspired by my latest RP. thank you so much Tae for the time you put into writing replies for me every day :")

*TRIGGER WARNINGS:
Abuse, Violence, Sexual harassment, Minor character's death, mention of cancer, mention of drugs, and attempt to suicide.

**Ken is the bad guy.. please don't hate me if he's your bias, turn away for your safety :')

*I have NOTHING against him. I wasn't intended to make him so shitty but guess that just happened...

*All errors/typos are mine

otherwise, enjoy~ Spread love, no hate :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Abuse

noun/əˈbjuːs/

1 . "treat with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly."

2 . "cruel and violent treatment of a person or animal."

What are the Four types of abuse?

1.Physical abuse.

2.sexual child abuse (Rape, molestation, child pornography)

3.neglect (Physical neglect, educational neglect)

4.Emotional abuse (Aka: Verbal, Mental, or Psychological)

What are the Seven long term effects of abuse?

1.Anxiety

2.Depression

3.Low self-esteem

4.Chronic Pain

5.guilt

6.Insomnia

7.Social Withdrawal or loneliness

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

10 PM - 7th Dec - Begin

Jin entered the club again. You may ask how a 19 years old would get to the club, it's easy when you know someone who knows someone who knows someone who can make you fake ID's, that's how you get there. Luckily for him, the guard isn't an ice skating fan to know who Kim Seokjin was. He sat at the bar and ordered a light drink. His low tolerance is why he can't forgive himself. His whiskey was put down, a fancy glass with the no-nonsense brown liquid in it and an ice ball. If he's drinking, he's got to make it fancy at least. He had his first sip and then hazily looked around. He has been here for almost a month. He's been having a hard time. Three days ago was his birthday. He refused to have a party, or more likely he refused to go to Yoongi's house to celebrate there with Namjoon. He was growing sick of everything. It was a bitch move to avoid your only friends but in his defense, he kind of forgot to go there. He was pretty wasted and slept with a stranger instead. The next day Yoongi came to his house and discovered that. He couldn't believe how Jin has got into this statement. He thought Jin needed help, but the older didn't agree on this. He was fine. Everything was fine. It's his second birthday and Ah-ro didn't bother to call or at least leave a small 'happy birthday'. It's alright he didn't get nominated to represent South Korea at the international Olympics. Not to mention the points he was gathering these past four years just to get another ice skater to take his place. It wasn't that he had higher points or performed better. He had a hand to help him take Jin's place. The place he dreamed of and worked his entire life for. Yeah, life is so good to him. Ah-ro must be ashamed of him for not getting chosen to represent his country. She must be feeling so ashamed and regretful for the time she spent teaching him and being his coach for a decade.
"fuck everything..." He mumbled under his breath and finished his drink. He ordered more and his glass got filled.