fear

your pov

you are jolted awake by a loud thump on your window. I sit up and look at the clock. it was 3:08. you hear another thump and you jump. you slowly get out of bed and creep your way to the window. you take a deep breath before opening up the curtains.

you are relieved when you see to one there, but instead, there is a note taped to the other side of your window, you open it and grab the note before reading. "stay away from gowther if you know what's good for you I am the only one who can make you happy, bitch" was written in black ink on the piece of paper.

you drop the note on the ground before covering your mouth in shock. who could have done this? why have they done this? so many questions ran threw your head. you spent the rest of the night watching tv. 

afraid of what will happen if you don't obey these orders.

(time skip brought to you by SHITS GOIN DOWN)

the sun started to come up so you decided to slowly get up and gather your stuff for school. you were so tired so you made coffee and took a shower

after you got dressed and the time for you to head to school rolled around, you walked to school. heading for homeroom.

you sat at your desk and yawned. a familiar figure sat down next to you. "you seem tired, sunny. is everything ok?" he said with a hit of emotion in his voice.

you looked down and nodded. you weren't sure if telling anyone about last night would do any good, it wouldn't get worse, right?

the teacher began to talk and gowther took his attention off you and focused on the teacher. which made you sad you didn't know why but you enjoyed his attention. you laid your head down and fell asleep.

only to wake up by gowther. "wake up sleepy head it time to go to the next class" he said you looked at him tiredly and he gave you a look of pity. 

he sighed and patted your head. "come now I have an idea" he says and you both got up. he walked out of the school and you followed him. "gowther what are we doing? you can't just skip school like this" you said catching up to him.

he chucked and you blushed more. "I'm serious!" you say sternly only making him chuckle more. you sigh admitting defeat as you know you cannot be scary. you follow him to the forest, you walk for a while before finding a clearing. 

"where are we?" you say looking up at the taller boy. you look up and see a huge tree with a treehouse. your mouth opened in awe. "Woah!" you say. "this is where I and the other seven deadly sins hangout most times, oh and elaine" he said helping you up the tree.

"yeah but why are we here?" you said as you look around the room. it was really big. you saw a kitchen and a huge glass window with couches and a table,

gowther leads me to a staircase to a beautiful room.

he smiles at your excitement. he sets down his book bag and walks to the beg. "you may sleep here if you desire" you smile and except since you were tired. he walks back downstairs and you sleep in the very soft bed that smells like gowther. you smiled.

you were woken up by a small boy you had not recognized. "who are you?" he smiled "my name is king and I'm here to save you, the princess from the sin of lust". you look at him confused "I don't need saving" his smile fads and he chuckles darkly. 

"I'm sorry I must have the wrong woman" he says smiling brightly. but you can tell it wasn't genuine.

you walk downstairs to see a group of people. you meet them all. merlin, esconor,meliodas, Elisabeth, Diane, and ban and elaine were there too.

ban had cooked food then you left saying goodbye to everyone besides gowther, who insisted on walking you home.

you two began to walk, we had some pleasant conversation before we got to my house. i turned around "thank you gowther". "of course" he said and you hugged him, he stiffened but relaxed and softly rested his hands on your back.

"goodnight gowther!" you say running into your house. "goodnight" he said and turned away. 

you begin to get ready for bed, but you hear another knock from your window. your heart dropped. being scared but wanting to know who was it you strutted up to your window opening it quickly. 

you saw a man standing in the shadows of the roof next door to you. you gasped and saw another letter on your window. you garb it and you felt the urge to run. you had just received the most twisted love letter you have ever received in your whole life. you began to read the fine print.

'y/n,

my love, my everything, you have never spoken or gave me any attention from the time I laid eyes on you. still, mt heart yearns to love you, to hold you, to make you..... mine and forever only mine... even if I have to kill everyone who chooses to get in my way.

sleep tight beautiful' 

tears rush down my face as i finish the last word. "n-no" i say i am scared.. who could this man be..?