Chapter 4 - Catching Up

Mangle's POV

After the incident in the old warehouse, I thought things would never get better.  Foxy lost his memory, the pizzeria lost a lot of money due to Foxy's memory loss, Freddy became depressed, and Bonnie was continuously getting stressed out trying to find a way to get Foxy's memory back.  I did sit with Foxy on a bench outside 2 months after the incident to tell him I still love him no matter what which did get him to put his hand on mine.  I was so happy at that moment, despite the fact he showed no sign of regaining memory but rather just gaining feelings for me.  

Since the bench talk, which was 5 months ago, things got extremely better.  Foxy overtime has regained his memory after many attempts by Bonnie to fix his memory.  Due to the amount of attempts, Foxy has slowly gotten his memory back.  Due to this, the pizzeria has gotten back into shape, Bonnie is no longer stressed, and Freddy is no longer depressed.  Best of all: Foxy remembers me, the one who he truly loves and the one who truly loves him.  He fully regained his memory about a month ago, and the day on which he fully remembered everything was the best day ever.  A good bonus that also happened during the time Foxy was regaining his memory was that the toys came to live with us again! They said the restaurant they moved to went bad so they came back to us.

Why am I recapping all of this?  Because it's a good example of bad memories turning into good ones.  As I finished thinking about what has happened over the past months, Foxy rushed over to me looking very worried.  "Mangle!  Come quick! Something bad has happened!" he said to me very quickly.  I followed him to the main dining room where the stage is, the place is still open so something must have happened to a kid.  Probably a bruise from running and falling, Foxy hasn't been used to those recently so he probably overreacted a bit.

I walked into the dining room to see all of the other animatronics inside looking at something, along with many resturaunt workers.  Even the security guard!  What has happened? Maybe Foxy wasn't overreacting!  I looked over to see what everyone was looking at and it was horrifying.  There were about 16 kids around a party table on the ground, they were dead.  The fact that these children were dead was terrible, but the way their bodies were was truly horrifying.  Their faces had wide, painful-looking smiles on them despite the fact that they were dead.

(This isn't what the bodies of the kids look like obviously but this gives an idea of what their faces look like)

What happened?  Who would do this?  I hugged Foxy around his torso and he put his arms around my back.   "What happened?" I asked him.  "None of us know right now, nor do the workers, cops, or the night guard.  Freddy said he's calling a meeting tonight so we might find out something there," he responded.  "I'm scared, Foxy.  Can this happen to us? We don't even know how this happened!"  "Mangle, baby, don't worry.  As long as I'm with you or near you I will defend you at all costs and keep you safe.  We'll get an answer and make sure it doesn't happen again, I promise."  I felt a bit relieved when he said that.  "Thank you, Foxy," I kissed him on his cheek after I said that and he kissed back.

Freddy's POV

7 PM, the pizzeria has closed.

"Alright guys, settle down wherever quickly! We need to get to talking now," I said loudly as everyone met up in the same dining room where the incident happened earlier.  Everyone got to where they wanted to be and the meeting began.  "Alright, thank you guys for settling in so quickly so we can get to the point.  Me and puppet called this meeting as a result of what happened in here earlier.  A party of kids attending a birthday party today were regularly eating pizza, like usual people do in this place.  Everything was normal until they all started to go pale and grow wide grins on their faces and eventually fall.  The kids were then confirmed dead."  Everyone was listening closely to what I had to say, even puppet.  Puppet started to speak, "If it was any of you who did this, even though I'm sure it wasn't, step forward and admit it now.  It will save us a lot of time from the measures we're gonna take." No one stepped forward, I'm not surprised.  I dont think anyone here would be able to craft what was needed to do what happened anyway.  

"I'm sure many of you know that Springtrap can be considered a subject of the incident that happened, but he might not be.  The door to the warehouse where we locked him and Fredbear in was missing the locks I added meaning someone got rid of them," as soon as I mentioned the missing locks everyone gasped and had wide eyes, except for puppet since me and him knew.  "However, me and puppet went in there and found green fur and animatronic parts on the ground meaning that Springtrap is more than likely dead.  Someone got rid of him.  Someone else did it, more than likely an intruder.  The fact that the locks were there yesterday when we were awake but gone when we woke up makes that possible since the employees and cooks are gone at night, the nightguard wasn't active last night either nor is he tonight.  As well as missing locks on the warehouse door, the employees had been saying the front door was unlocked too." 

Puppet continued the message, "For the dead kids, some kind of poison was obviously used.  The person who committed the deed was either an employee, cook, or the intruder.  We need to keep our guard tonight just in case we see the intruder and we need to spy on the employees to see if it was one of them."  Everyone was in agreement with what me and puppet had to say.

"Alright.  Me and puppet are done talking.  Everyone stay vigilant and be ready for a possible attack by the culprit, or culprits," I finished off.  Everyone then went to do their own thing.  

I don't even know if anyone should split up.  What if one of them did it? I doubt it though.  But what if one of them becomes the next victim? The pizzeria isn't safe right now.  And that's not the only bad result of what happened.  Tomorrow, me and puppet are gonna tell them that the pizzeria has been closed until further notice as a result of what happened.