chapter 4

No ones POV:

" The ash blonde lowered himself down to Deku's ear. "Your gonna feel good~ tonight..." the lager male then began pumping Deku's girth. "Uuh~ Ka-Kacch-an ha ha!" The green haired boy was panting heavily underneath his childhood friend. Kacchan kissed Izuku firmly, like an animal eating its first meal in forever. Deku moaned into the kiss starting to feel pressure building. They broke away, a trail of saliva left behind. "Kacchan! I-I think I'm... c-close!" At hearing this the spiky haired male stoped. "H-hey! P-please don't stop!" Izuku whined in annoyance. "Don't give me that bullshit! ~ I can't have you cumming before the fun part now~".

Kacchan put out his fingers. "Suck." He ordered. The smaller male did as he was told. Bakugou pulled away his hand. "Are you ready?" He purred out. "O-ok." Deku replied nervously. Kacchan stuck one finger in the boys tight ass. "Aaah! Kacchan it hurts!" "Wow dipshit you can't even take on finger? How am I gonna fit my cock it there then~? Heh" he smirked. "Well in goes another." "Shit!..." Midoria panted. " heh. I bet you like being treated like this huh? You would be into some kinky bullshit. You really are a slut nerd... but your my slut~." Bakugou put in a third finger. "Mmph-" Deku tried to hold in his moan. The blonde then started slowly pushing and pulling his fingers in and out of the small boys ass. "Shit~ Kacchan!" He whimpered. Katsuki picked up the pace causing Izuku to squirm underneath him. "there that should be good" the sat spiky haired male said taking his fingers out. "Oi. Deku. Are you ready?" Bakugou asked unzipping his pants and pulling down his boxers. In one of the neediest voices Bakugou has ever heard, Deku practically yells "Yes please! Fuck me Kacchan!" A wave of shock went over Katsuki. But soon all that was left in his expression was pure lust. This look drove Midoria crazy! Bakugou slammed into the smaller boy. Tears began falling from Izuku's face. "H-hey! Deku! Are you alright?" Kacchan asked concerned. "I'm-I'm fine. Just ah go ahead and ahh~ move." "Ok." He began to move, slowly but steadily. "Graahh~ D-Deku your do fucking tight~!"

"Mmmph sh-shit! Kacchan!" Deku was moaning so loud the neighbors could hear. Katsuki picked up the pace a little. Midoria noticed and began bucking his hips to get more of the overwhelming pleasure. "Ha- please go fa-faster! Aah~" " heh- if you *pant* want it then beg mmph for it~" Bakugou said seductively. "Kacchan~" the greenette panted. "Call me by my real name nerd!" The male barked. "Katsuki~ please go faster~" "that's a good bitch!" Right away Bakugou began pounding into the smaller male, faster and harder than before. "Katsuki! Thats- too fast haahh~!" The dominate boy payed no attention to Izuku's cries. He continued thrusting as hard and fast as he could. Bakugou's movements became more sloppy as he was drawing near to his climax. "*Grrrrr* I *pant* don't know how long I'm gonna *pant* last!" Kacchan grunted. "I'm c-close too!" Izuku barely got out. "KATSUKI~!" Deku came onto his chest. "OH FUCK DEKU~!" Bakugou climaxed soon after. The two stayed 'locked in love~' for about 5 minutes. "Your stupid ass came before me..." Kacchan said in a somewhat monotone voice. "W-what?" "Heh- I guess you'll have to pay next time." The larger male then fell down to the side of Izuku, fast asleep. Deku giggled at the sight of his sleepy boi. *kiss* "goodnight Kacchan" ;)

I AM SOOO SORRY!!!! Please forgive me! Anyways that the end of this story!
Please tell me if you want more like this            and any other ships you'd like me to write! Also the art for this chapter is in fact MINE! Love y'all sooo much and thank you for over a hundred reads!
Author Chan OUT!