The Accident

It was a bumpy ride in the cargo pit of the small plane as it flew high above the ocean. Ochako closes her eyes. She's felt sick this entire ride so far. But it was really hard to be comfortable in a place like this. The cargo pit was lined with seats, each with another teen buckled onto it. She had been separated from her friends from class 1-A, and sat between two complete strangers.

You might be wondering why all of these completely random groups of people were riding in a small plane over the Sea of Japan. It's a long, exhausting story.. The students of class 1-A, along with many others, were at a convention where they were meeting an old legendary pro hero. Security had been super high there, as it should be. Suddenly though, there was a huge explosion that resulted in the death of the hero. There were only fifty teenagers close enough to have caused the accident, so they were all taken in as suspects, along with Aizawa-Sensei, who had been separated from them.

They had flown all the way to an island called Tsushima, where they were kept for three days before the actual culprit was found and apprehended. Now they were being flown back. It still angered Uraraka though. To have kept so many innocent kids locked away like prisoners?! It's barbaric!

She opens her eyes when she hears an argument start to break out. She leans over to see that- Surprise, surprise, one of the bickering teens was none other than Katsuki Bakugo. She couldn't hear what was going on, but he was obviously very angry, which wasn't unusual for him, but at a time like this, they were all stressed, so you really wouldn't want to mess with him now.

 She couldn't hear what was going on, but he was obviously very angry, which wasn't unusual for him, but at a time like this, they were all stressed, so you really wouldn't want to mess with him now

Suddenly, their voices get louder, and it didn't just seem like a petty argument anymore. Ochako sees that the girl next to Bakugo was crying, obviously not feeling safe beside him. She also sees her good friend Tenya IIda trying to to talk them out of something, but the two boys seemed to ignore him completely.

The boy who was arguing with Bakugo suddenly starts fumbling with his seat belt to get it unbuckled. Ochako gasps in shock just as Bakugo does the same. When they're both unbuckled, they're immediately in each other's faces, which would come as no surprise if they weren't on a moving plane!

"Sit down immediately!" Momo Yaoyorozu orders from where she sits.

"Will do, ponytail! After I teach this damn nerd a lesson!" Bakugo yells back with a grin on his face.

"This is bad..." Ochako whispers to herself as Yaoyorozu and IIda both keep exclaiming demands at the two.

It isn't long before the first punch is thrown, and from there on it just gets worse by the second. Everyone remains in their seats, not sure what they can do, as well as too afraid to get involved. The fight starts to get out of hand- which is when the accident happens.

Bakugo gets kicked backwards just as there's a small blast from his hand as he was going to use his quirk, explosion. The blast hits a large pipe on the wall, which starts makes a loud hissing sound. A deafening alarm goes off as the plane starts shaking.