Color War

So heres the 3rd part! I've never been this commited to anything this long before. Still characters: Tomi and Reggie belong to BlueCipher0 This is the last chapter I'm going to be tagging them since it already says in the first 3 parts. Just keep in mind I don't own Tomi and Reggie.

"Wow... I thought your base was a dumpster" Tom snickered. Tord just rolled his eyes.

"Paul, Patryck, Guide the Blue Soldiers to their new living quarters" Tord ordered, Paul and Patryck just said yes sir and started guiding the Blue Soldiers to the left of the building. But Tord got Toms' hand and dragged him over to the right of the base.

"Uh, My soldiers are going that way." Tom says in confusion.

"Yes. That's because their soldiers. But you're my second in command. And secretary, So your going to be living on my side of the base." Tord explains still dragging Tom behind him.

'I fxcking hat this commie.' Tom thought to himself not realizing Tomi was listening to Toms' thoughts.

'LANGUAGE!' Tomi yelled in their mind. Tom just chuckled in real life leaving Tord confused on why he laughed.

"Uh Thomas? Are you ok?" Tord was so confused but that just made Tom laugh more. It was weird for Tord but he just went with the flow. After a minute or 2 Tom stopped laughing and cleared his throat.

"Sorry hehe... Sorry about that" Tom apologized to Tord. Tord still very confused on the situation.

They get to Toms' new room. The door is a monotone blue color.Tord lets go of Toms arm, And he takes out a key from one of his pockets and unlocks the blue door.

"Welcome to your Room, There's also a desk so this can be your Office also. Well if you want. Also there's a new set of clothes for you on the bed. You have a few free days, But after those days you have to work. Understand?" Tord explained to Tom. He just nodded and agreed to all that Tord said. Tord left the room to let Tom adjust to his new room.

Tom just looked around. There was a bathroom in the left corner and beside that was a dresser. On the right side there was a closet and a landrey room. And in the middle there was queen size bed with black and white checkered pillows and a dark blue bed.

Tom stood in awe and was amazed that. This was his new room. But in the Red Army Base. There was, As Tord said, a set of new clothes Tom could wear. He went to the bathroom to switch from a blue sweater to a blue dress shirt with black and white checkered circles on the side, with a black sleeveless vest. And changed out his old gray sweatpants to black jeans. And he just kept his shoes. He also had a black tie.

"Lookin sharp, Tom" Tomi said with his reflection in the mirror.

"Thanks Tomi, I like it, it's just a little tight."

"That's because you used to just wear sweat pants. You just have to get used to wearing jeans"

"Yeah, I know. Well go back to sleep Tomi I'm going to look around the base."

"Oki! G'night!"

Tom walked around the base checking out the different departments. He first looked at the kitchen in the cafeteria. He kept on looking around the base saying hi too a lot of soldiers he passes. His favourite places in the base are the Uniform department, And the Training area for new soldiers, an his room (of course). But his least favourite is the lab and the medical ward, He can see hurt people, and he doesn't trust the chemicals they use in there.

"Blue! Hey!" Reggie yelled across the hall whil running over to Tom.

"Hello to you too, Reggie"

"So, Most of the soldiers are wondering about something"

"And? What us that" Tom was curious on what most of the Blue soldiers are wondering. He was, also pretty worried.

"Are we doing... The Annual Color War?" That sentence gave Tom an evil smirk.

"Hxll Yeah."

Toms' anwser made all The Blue soldiers cheer very loudly. They were eavesdropping but Tom didn't mind. While they were cheering all the Red soldiers were very very confused. They started high fiving and fist bumping. After a bit of that Tom left the extatic soldiers alone, since they had too work

He looked around the base a bit more, soon he stumbled upon Tords' office. It had a carving that said 'Red Leader' so he knew it was Tord. He didn't bother knocking. He didn't find Tord doing anything weird. Well, it was weird for Tom, since he has never seen Tord serious. The Red Leader was just working on some writing and paperwork. Behind him Paul was there.

"Uh, Sir, someones here." Paul taps Tord on the shoulder signaling Tord should look up. He just rolled his eyes and stopped writing.

"Hello, Thomas. How are you liking your new home?"

"Surprisingly. It's better than I expected."

"That's good. Anyway how long do you want your, 'Break' to be?"

"Well.. I could start right now if you want. But what should I do?"

"Well. Every morning I'll need you too bring my scheduele, And if I have a meeting, I need you to take notes. And you can just check up around the base, see if everyone is getting along. And if anyone's disagreeing then you can deal with it, or you could tell me and I'll deal with it." Tord explained to Tom. (Idk how jobs work, ok?). Tom was just nodding in agreement with what he has to do.

"But, you can have the day off today if you want."

"Sure, I'll start tomorrow. I'm just going rounds around the base." Tom waved Tord goodby while shutting the door. He wasn't so fond of the idea of helping Tord with taking over the world. But he had too... To keep his friends safe. But he was also a little exited. He gets too fight the Red army, in a paintball war, or as they call it 'The Color War'.
_______________________________________

Woo! I'm finished another part!! I still have a little bit of writers block but eh, I'll manage! I'm exited for The Color War also -w-! I just wanna say that The Color War idea was made by BlueCipher so yeah! Same with Tomi and Reggie. Well anyways bye everyone!