Fate's Plan

"Fate, you need to reign in your chosen child!"

"My child is having fun Destiny!"

"If he doesn't stop creating, the Multiverse will be destroyed!"

"Don't worry. I have a plan."

"Now I'm even more worried."

"I'm making a Destroyer to balance the Creator."

"Are you insane!? Last time a Destroyer was made-"

"Oh calm down. That was because the Destroyer wasn't a Sans."

'No, it was because she was from another Multiverse entirely...' 

"If I can't change your mind, will you at least be kind to them?"

"Tch. I'll strengthen his portals. Happy?"

'At least then he can escape if he is in danger...' Destiny frowned, deep in thought. 'The poor dear won't be allowed to rest.'

 "What is his name?"

"His name is ****** but it cannot remain that way any longer. He needs a new name. Destiny, what should we call him?"

'Why would Fate use him? She knows I care about that little one... why use him of all people in the Multiverse?' 

"Let's call him... Error."

"Yes, Error. That is a good name. I approve."

'I know that Fate won't, so I will give my little glitch a way out. Make it so that someday he will find a family. Someday he will find his home again. I'm not as powerful as Fate though- or at least not yet- so he will have to change his own Destiny... I can only nudge it so that he will have a happy ending one day,' Destiny thought to herself. 

"Someday, Error, you will find your own family."

"Someday."

With that the silver clad goddess left, not noticing the aqua wearing deity watching them.

"Your chosen child will be free sooner than you might think as long as you stay DETERMINED."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of Chapter 1. I would like to credit Firestorm174ga for coming up with this idea.