Chapter One

This chapter is dedicated to ShiningLikeFireworks. Thanks for the cover!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I think I cried for an hour after that. I couldn't believe that they were sending me away. Seriously, who sends their own daughter away to boarding school just for pulling a few practical jokes.

It was hilarious when Peter Collins walked around with a sign on his back that said "I pick my nose" all day. Everyone had laughed and Peter wasn't really mad. Even he had ended up laughing.

One time I convinced everyone to sing Call Me Maybe in the middle of math class at the same time. It was so funny that I almost fell out of my chair. The teacher wasn't mad either. She let us finish the song and told us to get back to work.

And there was a time when I put sugar in the salt shakers at the popular table but, it didn't do any real harm.

Whenever a good prank was pulled at my school, everyone knew it was me. I had become kind of a legend because of my pranks at my school. I didn't want to start all over. I had a good reputation and some cool friends. This was totally going to ruin my life.

After a few hours had passed, I decided to see if I could convince my parents not to make me go. It was dinner time so, I had to go downstairs anyway.

I walked downstairs making a puppy dog face. As I sat down, I looked at my mom and said sweetly, "So, about boarding school.."

My mother didn't even let me finish my sentence,"The decision has already been made Violet. I'm sorry but, you need to learn that bad actions lead to bad consequences."

She didn't meet my gaze as she said these words but, from the tone of voice she was using, I could tell I wasn't going to convince her.

I guess that was it then. I was stuck going to boarding school.

"Mom, may I be excused?" I asked. I wasn't hungry and I didn't feel like sitting with her anymore.

"You haven't even touched your dinner. Are you feeling all right?" Oh, so now she cared about me!

"I'm not hungry." I got up and started walking towards the stairs.

"Okay. Come down later and heat up your dinner if you get hungry," mom said. I slowly stomped up the stairs, down the hallway, and into my room with my dark brown long ponytail bobbing behind me.

I love my room. Almost everything in it is a shade of purple because my name, Violet, means purple. My walls are pastel purple. I have a purple comforter and lavender pillows on my bed. My carpet is plum colored. My furniture is white but, it looks good with all of the purple.

My room had everything I needed. I had a killer stereo system, a flatscreen TV, a white MAC laptop, a mini fridge full of snacks and drinks, and what I needed right now, a lock on the door.

I sat down on my bed after grabbing my laptop and a coke. It was time to talk to my voices of reason, aka my best friends. I opened up my laptop and opened Skype. They were all online. It was time for a nice long chat with my girls.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I have decided to continue this and make it into a story. I really like Violet and I have a great storyline planned out for her. I'd really appreciate it when you vote and comment. If you like this story so far please tell your friends. As always, the song on the side is one I'm obsessed with. Thanks a ton ShiningLikeFireworks for the amazing cover!!! I love it so much!!

Peace. Love. Smiles.

-Maddy