Nice to meet you...

first day of school (august 10, 2014)in the left side of the room, last chair, next to the window with an empty place next to me on the board it was writed goals of this year... the word goal resounded in my head. i know my goals are getting good grades but also getting friends it does sound stupid but i just needed.

half an hour later this readhead girl entered running saying she was late because the bus left her, then she sat next to me, well it seems she was new so she didnt actually have a group so i felt this was my chance.

"hi " i said

"hi, who are?"

"diana phillips"

"nice to meet you, Alice Savanna Marie Cipriani Leveen."

"'quite a long name, can i call you just Alice."

"'fine, im 'just alice' for you"

"So, 'Just Alice' tell me about you" actually I didn't want to talk, I'm not a good talker after all.
She told me her parents were traveling bloggers so they have to travel a lot so that's kind of why she lost the year in her old school, they move here because her dad got the job as a journalist.

"So what about you?" She says

"I have lived here since a baby so no too much experience"

"Well I will tell you all my story so you know about life."

I guess I didn't screw it at the part of the first conversation mostly because I didn't actually talk...