Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It was an ordinary vacation for Sophia and her group of friends they went to their original vacation place in Mexico, that Saturday night her friends and Sophia were in their hotel room all getting ready to go out to the club everyone getting dressed, taking group pictures. Mateo one of her guy friends shared with the group that "Sophia & Carolina to go out ahead of everyone else" Sophia and Caro just looked at each other: Caro responded " are you crazy we are two girls and in Mexico!?" Mateo "Come on Caro you always say you're this badass, why are you not trying to be right now?" "I am a badass pendejo!" Caro yelled back. With Mateo teasing the girls they decided to go ahead of them so they can have a place ready for the group once everyone got there. Carlos drove Caro and Sophia to the front entrance of the club we got down and Carlos yelled "We will be here soon!" meaning he would bring the rest later. We entered the club Caro already getting in the mood of having fun, the DJ was playing 'Yo Perreo Sola' by Bad bunny. And at that time that was mine and Caro's Favorite song.....

A Couple of hours before the night:

We went to the beach we were all just relaxing and enjoying the day, the sun and Caro asked me "Sophia come with me for a walk please?" "Ok." I responded. So, we went off and walked towards the beach. Caro looked at me straight in the eyes and started off with "Soph I need to tell you something very serious, I have not told one person about this yet..." I was just looking at her and said, "Come on Caro who can I tell but you." We looked at each other and smiled Caro continued " You know how me and Carlos have been on a 'break' well a couple weeks ago we had a moment and I have been late so the night before we came out I took a pregnancy test y it came out positive." Caro said that in the most serious face she could give. I looked at her with just a surprised look "Caro oh my gosh I'm so happy for you! Ya sabes que estoy siempre aqui para ti y todas tus decisiones." Caro smiled and "I know you always be there pero what if Carlos isn't happy about it?" "Girl but what if he is? You won't know until you speak to him about it." I told Caro. And then I looked at her and said, "oh my gosh that's why you haven't been drinking with us!"

Back to the club:

We went up to the top of the club and it seemed so crowed downstairs, we kind of found an area for us. We noticed there was a group of people crowding in a huge circle in the back and me and Caro noticed that there were guys blocking most of it and they were showing off their guns like nothing. That freaked us out I was taking my phone out I started a text message to MATEO typing 'please hurry come for us!!! We will wait for you...' I didn't finish the text because the next thing that I heard was gunshots that scared me that I dropped my phone. I got Caro's hand and we tried running through everyone so many gunshots going on we were starting to have panic attacks. So many people ending up on the floor. Tears rolling down our faces. We ended up entering the bathroom with luck no one being in there but barely anywhere to hide. I looked around and saw that they had drawer under the sink I looked at Caro she was a little slimmer than what I was "GET IT IN THERE!!! AND DO NOT GET OUT!!!" I yelled at her while she was crying, "Sophia ARE YOU CRAZY?! Y TU?" I grabbed her arm and said "DO NOT WORRY YOU HIDE AND BE SAFE YOU ARE THE ONE CARRYING ANOTHER PERSON!" as she got in I told "Caro talk to Carlos about everything tell him you don't want a break! Caro you will be a great mom! Do not blame yourself for anything!" I heard a gunshot closer to the bathroom door I got into a bathroom stall in my head I knew there was no way out of this. The door slammed open, steps were getting closer to my stall and the stall doors slamming open...

The planning of the attack:

Miguel Angel was getting his group of people ready. Miguel Angel estaba muy enjodo because one of his sicarios decided to kill his brother. He didn't care who he was going to hurt he just knew he wanted to get there shoot anyone that would get in their way. Miguel Angel told his group of people that "We go in and we get her no matter what the problem is." This will help este puta de madre come out from hiding if he finds out we have his only sister and if she's in danger it will be faster.

The club

I saw this scary guy open my stall door I was yelling, scared "no no no no no no no por favor!!!!" he knocked me out with just a punch.

Caro's POV

I ran out of the club when I thought it was safe and I didn't hear anymore gunshots and I saw the guys and ran to Carlos crying the ambulance and cops talked to me and I explained what happened. Those cops didn't seem surprised at all when I told them that they took Sophia. A random cop told us "do not keep your hopes up about your friend, we will try and see if we find a body but situations like this we really do not." Mateo looked at him and said "are you fucken serious? You asshole! WE WILL MAKE SURE SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING FOR HER! EVEN IF THAT MEANS IT HAS TO BE SOMEONE ELSE." The cop looked not shocked at all and responded with "good luck with that kid." He walked away from us. I was fine we walked away to the car. We got to the car and drove back to our hotel. I couldn't stop crying and then I just broke down when I went into the room that I have been sharing with Sophia and looked at all her stuff just there. Mateo got on the phone with his mom. We started to pack everything and the next morning we were driving back home. In my head the entire time I kept asking myself 'what will I tell her family. What will I tell my parents? What will I tell all our other friends?'