Explained

Hi!My name is Rachel! And this book is basically just making Dollifys for you.

A Dollify is basically this:

But you can design it and add things to it to make it stand out

In this book their will be two forms.
One of the Dollify forms is for if you want one that looks like you. And another one of the form  is how you would like it designed if you don't want it to look like you.
Make sense?

So anyways I know I joined 27 minutes ago but I am not new to watt pad.  No. I used to have a old account but I couldn't login so use a new account.

I don't want no payment because the most noblest art is making others happy. And also giving is better than receiving.  Yep! You guessed it! I am in to quotes!!!!

Do you know where the noblest art quote was from? My favourite move the greatest showman. Oh this is the greatest show. When your covered in all the coloured lights and theirs runaways running the night impossible comes true it's taking over you. Oh This is the greatest show.

Soo.. *me, pretending that didn't happen*.

If you want a Dollify just click on the next two chapters and enter the form.

Your Dollify dreams will come true.  And by the way the form is not things like personal information. It just like hair style? Jewelry?

Feel free to follow me because I will follow you back.