Master...s?

This... this isn't real... right?
Here I am. Sitting in what seems like an apartment. In front of me is the old man that I just saved. He handed me a small box after explaining everything.
'Miraculous' That word rang though my head as I started planing. This honestly couldn't have worked out better. I now know who the guardian of the miraculous' is, where he lives and he TRUST me!
I can finally pay back Mr. Agreste for everything and fight beside him! I need to tell him! I have my own plan that he will need to go with but I'm sure he'll understand. There is a 95.03% chance that it'd work!
(All the items for your miraculous is the top photo)
"Wait wait... you want me to do WHAT?!?!" I ask, acting surprised.
"You have a good heart Ms. L/n. I want you to help Ladybug and Chat Noir protect pairs. Promise me." He answered. It almost sounded... desperate..? Is something going wrong on their end?
"The miraculous are all based on animals, right? Then what's mine?" I question. 'Please be something useful!'
"Your miraculous will look formular to another one so you will probably know right away. You are..." he well, somewhat answered.
'SPIT IT OUT OLD MAN!!!"
"I am...?" I asked with a sweet smile one my face but my eye was twitching in anger.
"You are... the Arctic fox!"
'........
Fox.....FOX?!?!?!
SO IM A RIP OFF OF THE BRAT!?!?! FRICK YOU OLD MAN!!!!!"
"Wow that's GREAT!! This is gonna be so awesome! This made my whole day!!" I said as I opened the box.
"Don't worry! I promise I'll use it for good!!" I chipped as I put on the necklace
"Thank you very much y/n. Now get back to class. Educations important!" He kind of lectured
"Got it!"  I smiled while leaving the building.
"That old man... ha ha ha yeah right. I'm using it for my own good. I'm going to help Mr. Agreste. That's all I ever wanted."

Le time skip~~~
I made it back to school and I'm currently walking to my class room. The rooms were easy to fined because they were numbered. I found my classroom FINALLY! I slowly opened the door. Everyone was staring at me as I made my way to the front.
" Hello! I'm f/n l/n! It's good to meet you all! Sorry I'm late..." I say ending with a sniff to make people think something was wrong.
~you were assigned a set next to Layla.~
"Hey! I'm Layla! It's good to meet you! Y/n, right? That's such a pretty name!" She chirped as I sat down
'I hate you with all my heart. Your a failure and obviously a liar.'
"Thank you! It's good to meet you too. I love the name Layla! It's so easy to say!" I said smiling
'Let's see who's a better liar lie-la~'

To be continued-

(Sorry for the long wait! I'll try to post more!)