Chapter 2

Sitting there staring at this adonis of a man as he leaves me in my fallen glory I try to pick up my papers and history books. Once I'm up I push my glasses up my nose, keep my head down and walk to my neXt class trying my best to forget him.

The rest of the day is a blur and when that final bel rings I keep my head down and make a bee line for my mustang... Yes I know, what is the weird nerdy girl doing with a mustang? Well... Daddy's rich. That's all I can say. It's not like I asked for it anyway. I got it for my 18th birthday and I wasn't so fond of it then because I hate presents but I must admit it is an amazing car!

So I get in, start the engine and rush my pretty little wheels out of there.

 I absolutely HATE school. Not just because I'm the weird, unpopular girl that no one notices but because of the whole clique thing. I hate the fact that you're pushed into a group full of young sex craving adolescents and its either fit in or die.

You can never just be yourself. High school is this weird fucked up place filled with clones who have massive ego's and who dream of ruling the world with daddy's money.

I pull into our driveway thinking that I never want to turn out like one of those clones and open the electronic gate with one of those remote's that open almost everything. My father insists in the best security for me so he takes everything over the top.

I pull into the garage next to one of my fathers most prized possessions. A dark blue Ford Classic. My dad loves collecting cars especially the old ones. He's a sucker for the classics.

I make my way into our double story house and straight into the kitchen to grab myself a glass of juice before head to my room but just as I'm about to leave for my room my dad walks in.

" Hey honey. Good day at school?" He says as he grabs an apple and takes a bite.

"Hmmm, alright I guess. " I say and lean my hip against the counter sipping on my juice.

My father and I have always had a good relationship except for when it comes to his overprotectivenes. I'm highly irritated by it and I can not get over the fact that he can't let me be but otherwise we get along pretty well.

" Teenagers and their limited amount of syllables." He mumbles under his breath.

" I heard that." I say and kiss him on the cheek. " My day was great daddy."

He smiles." Much better. Was that so hard?" He yells as I run up the stairs to my room.

"Hard enough." I say to myself as I close my bedroom door and thump down on my bed. I stare up at my ceiling and think about his amazingly clear blue eyes just before I drift off into a dream les sleep.

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!