Reunited

The kids walked around for a little while until they found an inn.
"I just realized something, does anyone have any money?"asked Ritchie.
"Yeah, I do, from my birthday, it's not much though" replied Kay.
"I have my bag which I keep my wallet with all I have saved since I started savings" said The Puppet.
The kids put what little money they had together and Puppet went to book the rooms.
"Where did the animtronics went?"asked Austin.
"We are the animtronics"replied Bryan.
The human none-dead kids stood there in shock.
"They're the ghost of dead children that were murdered"said Ersa.

"So I got us three rooms so we have to share" said The Puppet.
"Kay, Bri, Austin one room, Michael, Bryan, Ritchie one room and Brandon, Mario and me in the least room"
Everyone nodded and went to their rooms. The receptionist had called the Proctors guild to report a few kids that like the dead guild members and leaders.

The next day Puppet went out to get food but before she got out the door she stopped by the new guild leaders.
"Hello there" said The Puppet.
"Hello again Funnet" replied Kayla, the new guild leader of Divinus Magia.
Puppet looked confused like a drunk sailor.
"My name is The Puppet but my real name is Charlie Emily" said Charlie.
"So you came back with a new name" said Devin, the new guild leader of Grimshade.
"We have to tell you something" said Lo'pho.
Charlie let them in and got the kids.

The guild Leaders explained everything to them. The human kids looked shocked while the dead children looked like they had seen a ghost.
"So apparently no matter what world I'm in, I some how get killed by a psychopath" said Mario.
The guild Leaders looked at him with widen eyes.
"What? It's true" said Mario.
The leaders took the kids to the guild.

To. Be. Continued