17: Discomfort

The two of you collapse in bed, a few weeks later, exhausted from your activities. This particular round was initiated after he caught you trying on lingerie in his bathroom when you thought he wouldn't be home for a while. He fucked you against the counter, the full-length mirror in your closet, and then finally ending up on his bed. You sighed in delight. What this man could do with his hips was heavenly.

You looked up at the ceiling of his bedroom, where he had decorated it with murals of beautiful angels and clouds. It was just like the Vatican, where the murals had lent an ethereal feeling to the church and made you think you were in a plane above reality. The few weeks in Taeyong's company had been absolute bliss. You had moved out of your apartment, moved your stuff into Taeyong's apartment, and you stayed. He would've let you stay for free, but you insisted on paying at least a set fraction of the rent. He gave you the price of the rent to calculate upon, but you think he had lied and lowered it deliberately.

Either way: it was heaven, like the murals painted on his ceilings.

"That... That was great, Taeyong," you pant, naked chest heaving up and down in exhaustion.

"Mmm, yeah. I loved it," he said, voice muffled by burying his head into the valley of your chest.

"Night, Tae," you whisper as you doze off.

"Night, y/n," he says quietly, and you can hear that he has one foot in fairyland right now.

As you consciousness dims and fades, you can still here Taeyong mumbling something. You listen closer.

"I love your body, Y/N."

Somehow, that doesn't sit well in your stomach. At all.