Untitled Part 3

Anderson P.O.V

I can’t believe I’m falling for a werewolf. Especially the son of the people who killed my parents. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Feelings. Fuck. I can’t have feeling for him. Vampires nor witches in all of history in our realm have never been with a werewolf. I don’t think I do this. I can’t do this. What would my parents think? What would my friends think? What would the entire clan think? I’m not wanting to disappoint my clans.

“Andy?” I hear a deep husky sexy voice call out to me?

“Yeah,” I say back like I’m not having a panic attack.

“Calm down. It’s going to be okay,” Jeremy says back. My eyes widen. Was I speaking out loud? Damn it. “We can take this slow if you want? See where everything goes and tell people that you’re dating me until you’re ready.”

“We should probably get going to lunch or something,” I say looking away with tears in my eyes. Then does unexpected. He leads my face back to him and kisses me. It’s a long passionate kiss. I put one hand on his chest while the other was in his hair just playing with it. The kiss went on for 4 minutes before I pulled away.

“We should go,” I tell him. Damn it, I love him. We get our stuff and head to the cafeteria in a comfortable silence. I’m smiling at the ground the entire time and his just looking at me and looking around making sure that nothing is in our way. We reach the cafeteria. The girls were way to excited to see us. There excitement usually means gossip.

Jeremy P.O.V

“Is it true?” Emma ask looking at us like she’s about to lose her mind if she doesn’t know something.

“Yes, Emma you have the biggest boobs in the school and an ego to match it,” Anderson says like I’m a school girl.

“No, is it true you guys slept together?” Kat blurted out. The other girls look at us like we were famous people that they just met.

“No, it’s not true,” I say looking confused.

“Well what did you too do? Blowjob, quick little circle jerk, what?” Chloe ask.

“Chloe! You’re so dirty,” Surrina says slapping Chloe playfully and giggling.

“You guys want to really know what happened,” Anderson says with beaming eyes. They all nod furiously, “Jeremy tell them what we did.”

He says that last part with raised eyebrows towards me. All the girls were looking at me looking curiously.

“Well, we kissed,” I said very softly. With that Anderson lifted my head to his and he kissed me. It was passionate. I immediately allowed entrance to my mouth. Our tongues battled, but I won. I guess he isn’t afraid as he was before. We made out for a couple a minutes. My hand were around his hips and his hands in my hair and on my chest. His friends were awing and thought we were cute. He pulled away, he was smiling like a maniac.

“Why does it smell like dog?” asked Surrina sniffing the around trying to find the source.

“It’s me,” I said raising a finger and smiling nervously. I guess Anderson knew but they didn’t. Well until now they didn’t know.

“Oh my,” said Surrina looking shocked and frustrated.

“Anderson please tell me you aren’t serious about this. You could be putting three clans into war with each other,” said Kat trying to make it seem like I was only bad news.

“Spice, tell him. He can’t date this dog he will ruin clans,” Spice said.

“We can’t judge him at all. I mean you girls aren’t even dating your own kinds. So why should we stop him from dating a werewolf. This is a great thing. That means a treaty will final unit the three clans,” she said. The girls had nothing to say after that. I guess this means his a little more open to the option of dating now. Or is he still scared that it will ruin everyone around him. I hate worrying and stressing out. Anderson sat on my lap and put his legs on my knees and he put his head in my chest and hugged me. I hugged him back. I was much bigger than he was, me being 6 foot 5 and very muscular, him being only like 5 foot 3 and skinny and small.

“I really like you,” he said.

“I really like you too,” I replied putting a kiss on his forehead. His definitely want to be with him forever.