↳𝘰𝘯𝘦

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

one

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The moment Donghyuck opened his eyes, he knew something was wrong.

This was not his room. These were not his clothes. Most importantly, these were not any of his friends' arms wrapped around his waist. Never did Donghyuck think he would end up in a stranger's bed. He was a responsible adult... or rather, as responsible as a seventeen year old could be.

Donghyuck squirmed out of the stranger's grip, trying not to wake him. He put a pillow in his arms, wiggling away. How the hell did this happen? He lay in bed for a moment, trying to collect his wits, recall what happened.

He had went out last night to a bar. Yes, he was 17, but he had a fake ID. He had tried to convince Jaemin to come with him, "let loose, have some fun! It's the last chance we'll get before school starts!" but Jaemin turned him down, saying he didn't do that stuff anymore. He was trying to be "responsible."

"Responsible my ass." Donghyuck whispered. He wiggled out of the bed. The moment he tried to stand and walk, he fell, hitting the cold tile floor. "Shit!" He cursed upon impact, laying on the ground.

In a flash, memories of last night came rushing into his head, along with horrible pain in his head and hips. "Oh my god, Renjun's gonna kill me." He heard a shuffling, and managed to turn to see the stranger waking up. He yawned, stretching, before opening his eyes to see Donghyuck on the floor.

"You okay?" His voice was raspy, his hair sticking up in every direction. "Help me up, you prick!" The boy, probably somewhere around Donghyuck's age (he hoped) got out of the bed, his large white T-shirt hanging loosely off his shoulders. Donghyuck put a hand out, expecting to be pulled up, but the boy leaned down, picking him up. He muttered a thanks, eyes making their way to the red and purple marks along the boy's collarbone and chest. He cringed, realising he put them there.

The boy laid him back in the bed, saying a quick "be right back", before exiting the room. Donghyuck could just hear Renjun's voice in his head. Oh, you fucked up big time. The boy came back into the room, holding a glass of water and pills. "Figured you might need these." He sat on the edge of the bed, holding the pills and water out to Donghyuck, who just eyed them suspiciously. "They're just painkillers. Here, I'll just-" the boy took two of the pills, swallowing them, before holding out the remaining two pills and water out. Donghyuck took the pills, drinking the water.

 "Would you mind if I asked your name?" Donghyuck just shook his head, making a face at the bitter taste of the pills. "I'm guessing that means you don't want to know my name either." "Nope." The stranger chuckled, taking the cup back from Donghyuck. "Do you need me to drive you home, or call someone?" "No, that's okay. Where's my phone?" The boy pointed to a dresser, where Donghyuck's phone was next to his clothes from last night. Donghyuck struggled to get up, before the boy pushed him lightly back down. He walked over to the dresser, throwing Donghyuck's phone onto the bed and getting a pair of jeans and shirt out of one of the drawers.

"Call someone to pick you up, I'm just gonna change." With that, he walked out again. Donghyuck dialed a number, waiting for the other end to pick up. "What's up, sunshine?" "Hyung, can you pick me up?" Johnny sighed on the other end. "Sorry kid, the shop's really busy today. But Ten can, is that alright with you? Text him the address." "Kay, thanks hyung." Donghyuck hung up and texted Ten his location, also asking him to call him five minutes before he got there.

The boy came back. "My ride will be here in about half an hour." He nodded. "You hungry? I have... pancakes and cereal." Donghyuck shook his head. "I have to go to work. Will you be okay alone?" Donghyuck raised his eyebrows. "You'd really leave someone you don't know alone in your house?" The boy giggled. "It's not like you can really walk." Donghyuck rolled his eyes. How come last night, he was all hot, but today he stands there giggling cutely? Unfair.

The boy got his keys from the nightstand next to the bed. "Uh... maybe try to sleep until you get picked up?" He laughed awkwardly. Cute. "What do I do with your clothes?" Donghyuck said, tugging on the strings of the hoodie. "Keep them, I don't mind."

He reached the door, smiling awkwardly, before the smile morphed into something like a smirk. "Last night was fun, by the way." Then he smiled sweetly again, shutting the door, whispering a "sleep well."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───