!!!He Knows Me!!!💌

Recap

????- Hi there i'm payton

End of recap

Becca's POV

I suddenly start to feel myself blush. I could not believe my eye's there was this cute boy standing at my door, then i felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Payton he asked me was i ready to leave.

End of Becca's pov

B- Bye mom, i love you!

M- i love you too sweetie

{skip to where we got the house}

Becca's pov

I felt nervous when we pulled into the drive way and i think payton notice because that is when he said.

End of Becca's pov

P- "Don't worry i live right next door and also there is a tree that connects our room together just incase you would like to come over."

B- "Thanks for everything payton would you like to help me unpack."

P- "Yea i can just climb through the tree on my way out" he giggled.

Then I let out a sudden sigh as I knocked at the door. Then the person I hate the most answered the door, My father's wife....Stacy!

Stacy-s

S- "well hello there kids how was the ride over he-"

B-" well it was a 2 hour drive and without you so it was perfect!" As i interrupted . I burst through the door to see my father running towards me saying.

D- Hey princess

Then payton stepped inside the house and stacy closed and locked the door behind him.

D- " Oh yea, payton this is my princess becca as you may know already. Becca this is my neighbor payton."

B- "Dad why couldn't you make it to pick me up! No offense toward you payton."

D- " i was finishing painting your room"

I squealed from the excitement. Then I did an hand motion to signal payton to follow us. As i walked in my room i was amazed by what i seen.

 As i walked in my room i was amazed by what i seen

(This is your room)

As you walked over to the window you saw payton's room.

D- " I will leave you hear to unpack you things."

As my father shut my room door I looked over at payton and blushed.

P- " you blush everytime you look at me."

You take your suitcase from his hand.

B-" No I do not!"

You look over to payton and thought, { well he is cute i just want him to fuck me}!

P-" I think you said that out loud instead of in your head becca"

I look up at payton to see my cheeks red as a tomato.

B-" My bad can we like just start unpacking ."

You look at your phone and see that the time was 8:00

P- " Well I should be heading home. Goodnight princess"

I suddenly felt myself started to blush as I heard him call me princess. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

B-. " Alright, thanks for everything. Do not forget to pick me up for school."