Captured

• Dedicated to Robbie Amell and The Tomorrow People cast

Stephen's POV

I am strapped to a chair. I'm unable to use my teleportation, my telekinesis, telepathy or my chronokinesis. I can only move my fingers and my toes. I'm alone in a room that ULTRA has to strip breakouts from their powers or if they want to get information out of you. A man walks in, Jedekiah.

''So, are you ready to comply?'' 

''You're not going to get anything out of me.''

''We'll see.'' He says and injects a needle into my neck, and it all goes black.

Some time later, I wake up in a box. Well, it's not really a box. It's a vertical transparent glass container that's tall enough to hold me standing up. I'm strapped to the back of the box. My top isn't on, I have no shoes or socks... all they left me is my shorts.

''Tell me where the lair is and where your little ''friends'' are.'' Jedekiah says and uses sarcasm to say ''friends''.

I don't answer.

''Alright then.'' He says and presses a button on a remote he holds in his hand.

All of a sudden, the container gets hot, and in a 5 minutes span, I find myself sweating in the excruciating heat.

''40 degrees. Should I go higher?'' He says and smirks.

I still don't answer, the container is starting to smell bad.

''60 degrees.'' He says.

I find myself gasping for air. My throat and tongue are dry and my pants are soaked in sweat. I start to get woozy, dehydration.

''Feeling dry are we?'' He says and presses another button, bringing the container to 20 degrees.

''You psycopath.'' I manage to say, but it comes out as a whisper.

''TELL ME WHERE THE LAIR IS?!'' He screams, making me jump. I have never seen him that angry before.

Something stabs me and I scream in pain, then I black out.