Boy With Luv

We all started performing the next day at several shows. Today, we performed the main song at the first show. Our main song is Fire and Save Me. A few minutes later, we all got into the car, and we started to get out one by one. Kim Seok Jin, hold my hand, and we walk together. I did not see anyone, but many people saw for themselves. After we arrived backstage, I immediately put on special makeup and some special accessories with the help of a stylist. I am done, and waiting for someone else. "Oppa ... Who are the people who encourage us outside when we go down together?" I ask. "They are our fans, Mina. I hear they cheer for you, and welcome you to our group." said Kim Seok Jin. "Is it right?" I ask. "Yes, Mina." said Kim Seok Jin. "Hurry up! We've been called!" said Kim Nam Joon. "Are you ready?" asked Kim Seok Jin. I nodded. "Wait a minute!" said Kim Seok Jin.

Everything went cold backstage. Everyone left the backroom, leaving me and Kim Seok Jin, together. He pulled my face, slowly, he closed his eyes, and leaned against my face. I just held her face, and once again, we shared a kiss again. It took a long time to share it, suddenly, I felt something warm, Kim Seok Jin pulled me into his arms, while still sharing a kiss. "Mina, how do you feel, after what we did?" asked Kim Seok Jin. "I feel better, and calm, but Oppa has to help me too." I say. "Don't worry, Mina, I will help you. Others will also help you." said Kim Seok Jin. I nodded. "Let's go." said Kim Seok Jin, holding my hand. I followed him.

Performance award begins. I do my movements well. I was in part with Kim Seok Jin, together, I sang with him, and danced with him. Everyone was surprised to see me and Kim Seok Jin, together in love and a partner on stage, and they cheered. The music stops, and we are still in final pose mode. The group introduction starts with Kim Nam Joon. "Annyeonghaseyo, We are BTS!" said Kim Nam Joon. Fans cheered. I am very nervous. Kim Seok Jin holds my hand. "Are you happy to see our new members on stage ???" asked Kim Nam Joon. "YES !!!" the fans cheered. "Annyeonghaseyo RM Imnida!" said Kim Nam Joon. I am the next one. The fans started cheering us when we introduced ourselves. "Annyeonghaseyo, Myoui Mina imnida!" I say. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Seok Jin imnida!" said Kim Seok Jin. "Annyeonghaseyo, Min Yoon Gi Imnida!" said Min Yoon Gi. "Annyeonghaseyo, Park Ji Min imnida!" said Park Ji Min. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Tae Hyung imnida!" said Kim Tae Hyung. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Ho Seok imnida!" said Jung Ho Seok. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Jungkook imnida!" said Jeon Jungkook. I am very nervous. Kim Seok Jin came forward with me, still holding my hand. "She is a new member of our group. Her name is Myoui Mina. I hope that you all can be kind to her and also to us." said Kim Seok Jin. The fans cheered on us, and we both smiled. "Are you ready for the next song?" I ask. "YES !!!" the fans cheered. After we answered a few questions from the MC, we all left the stage.

We hurried backstage and changed clothes, and I repaired my broken makeup, and my accessories. "Hurry up! We've been called!" said Kim Nam Joon. "Are you ready?" asked Kim Seok Jin. I nodded. "Wait a minute!" said Kim Seok Jin.

Everything went cold backstage. Everyone left the backroom, leaving me and Kim Seok Jin, together. He pulled my face, slowly, he closed his eyes, and leaned against my face. I just held her face, and once again, we shared a kiss again. It took a long time to share it, suddenly, I felt something warm, Kim Seok Jin pulled me into his arms, while still sharing a kiss. "Mina, how do you feel, after what we did?" asked Kim Seok Jin. "I feel better, and calm, but Oppa has to help me too." I say. "Don't worry, Mina, I will help you. Others will also help you." said Kim Seok Jin. I nodded. "Let's go." said Kim Seok Jin, holding my hand. I followed him.

The performance on the second day continues. I do my movements well. I was in part with Kim Seok Jin, and it ended with cheers from the fans.

That night, after the music awards show, at the hotel, everyone was asleep, Kim Seok Jin showed some photos taken by the manager of the music award, Kim Seok Jin smiled at me. I smiled back. "How proud I am to look at you, Mina. You are brave enough, in fact I have to cheer you up before we start receiving awards." said Kim Seok Jin. "I know I can do it, even I still need help .." I said. "I know, Mina. It's okay. Except, you have to be brave enough, okay?" said Kim Seok Jin. I nodded doubtfully. "Come on, let me charge your cellphone, and we go to sleep. Tomorrow we have to keep doing." said Kim Seok Jin. "Ndee ... Come to sleep." I say. We all fall asleep quickly, after that.