I

"Mr. Jung?" The 30 year old heard his secretary ask. "Yes Mr. Park" he responded. "I was wondering if I can leave early today, it is my husband's birthday and I wanted to surprise him today since he is still working" (Mr. Park was married to Mr. Kim from another department)

Since Wooyoung didn't need anything else he let him go.
"Also would you like to come to our anniversary party on saturday? We are celebrating 5 years!"

"I don't think I can go, I have to take care of the twins, I think their babysitter is about to quit. She can't handle them and I don't think I'll have anyone to take care of them by then."

" Well if you find a babysitter by Saturday just come to the party. We will be expecting you" Seonghwa gave him a smile. Eventhough they talk to eachother in a formal way at work, outside of work they are normal friends just like any other friend group.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"LIXIE, PEASE JUST LET ME PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!!" Mrs. Jeon could not handle it anymore, both kids were trouble makers but Felix was the worst, she wanted to.stay for the sake of the father of these two but she can't do this anymore. "Once Mr. Jung gets here I'll just tell him that I'm not going to babysit his kids anymore" She thought as she was trying to chase a half naked 5 year old kid. Did I mention Mrs. Jeon was already 56 years old? She couldn't run around all day but these 2 daredevils always made her tired since she was old and sick.
While she was chasing Felix through the hallways, Hyunjin had started opening the markers they had on the box and started to mark himself with them. "HYUNJIN! NOO" Mrs. Jeon started to cry. "I just have you a bath"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
When Wooyoung arrived home it was already close to 2 am and he heard crying and laughing. "The kids were supposed to be asleep by now" he said. He went upstairs and saw Mrs. Jeon trying to put Felix in bed. Mrs Jeon was all covered in marks from the markers hyunjin was using. Felix was giggling and laughing at Mrs Jeon. "you look funny haha and you suckk"
"JUNG YONGBOK!!!! You better take those words back" Wooyoung yelled at him and it's never like this, he usually scolds them but it is not that bad like raising his voice at them. Also Felix HATED being called by his real name. So that was a plus on being scolded

"I'm sorry dada" he starts crying and Wooyoung quickly goes and tells him to go to sleep and that they'll talk in the morning.
"Mrs Jeon, im sorry for the trouble they cause"
"Mr. Jung" she said in a serious tone, "Yes" he answered. "Let's talk downstairs" "ok follow me"

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:
Mrs Jeon followed Wooyoung downstairs and there she told him " I am so so sorry but I am too old for this now and the kids are not well behaved. I know you are their father and that you raised them but you didn't raise them to be nice kids. You need to find someone in specific that can control your kids, and that can stand the things they do."
"I understand, and thank you for taking care of them these past 3 months, you are the one that has been her the longest. Other Nannies didn't even last a week. "I guess I'll have to work from home meanwhile I find another nannie"
"I suggest you find a nanny that is a man, they can control the kids more. I can recommend you someone if you want to. My neighbor is a young man with no job but is pretty stem when it comes to babysitting" she laughed thinking about her sad but cold neighbor.

"I would like that can you ask him to contact me? Can you ask him please?"
"I sure will" she laughed