The Beginning

There is five of us, the social outcasts, we had to look after ourselves because there was no one else to do it. All of our parents died in an accident, except there was one survivor, but Spencer's dad doesn't care about him, so he came with us. I'm supposed to be a foster kid, but I escaped it. The families won't except me, they'll try to turn me into something I am not. Lucy was supposed to live with an aunt that isn't as mentally stable as you'd believe, and Christina had the same fate as me.

Will was going all the way to Illinois and Christina cant breathe without him so he came too. Spencer and Lucy are the only ones that can go to school, because the authorities believe they are with "stable" gaurdians. We can go out in public, only we need disguises. By disguises I mean walking around with our heads down and hoods up. We currently live in the woods in an abandoned test site warehouse.

William made a few modifications so we basically are ahead of technology, he's a tech nerd. We have an unbeatable security system, we have a training center so we can stay on our toes in case they come for us, we choose our own what goes in our education, and many other things.