4

Nazi PoV: it has been 6 days since third reich left, I've waited and waited and waited for him to come back. I mean it was normal for us to leave for about 1-3 days but this is to long, I just hope that he is ok. (Oh god I don't know what to write) all the sudden the basement door slammed open and I saw my brother get thrown down the stairs, the door slammed shut and my brother groaned in pain "BROTHER ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!?!" I whispered as I put him on my legs to check if he had any wounds. He had a lot of wounds that looked like it was made by a surgeon or some kind of person that new what they were doing, I took some bandages that I had paid with my left over money. He looked very tired and really sickly "let's go to sleep" I said as we cuddled and past out.

Dear diary
Date ???? 29 of February
I know it has been some time that I have written in my diary, a lot has happened sense the last time. Okey lets start of with me. I have been doing all the stuff that I did before but now I had to make 1,000 dollars which is really low sense the last time I write in my diary I had to make 2,500. I think this is about my brother when he leaves.
He is starting to look different like I know something up but I don't know what

- Naz- wait

I think I know what's going on!
Every time mum gets down here or calls on me his eyes change to blood red eyes.
I cant believe that I just realised that, later I'm going to ask him about it.

- Nazi

lsighed as I hid my diary and looked at my sleeping brother, I laid down and fell asleep.

Date ???? 18 of may
Dear diary again I know it has been a long time but you can't blame me or my brother. Remember what happened to my brother when he left for the first time for 6 days?
Yeah now that's happening to both of us, right now we're supposed to be packing our "stuff" honestly we don't have a lot WE DONT EVEN HAVE BEDS!!! I mean I know she doesn't like us that much but still!!!
Wait I'm getting off track.
We are already done packing our "stuff" and we are waiting for a person to drive up to the "house" to get us. They said that we are allowed to have something with us at all cost, we both choose our diary.