Chapter 3

Hannahs POV:

Light was shining through the curtains. I woke up, and found I was laying next to Niall on the floor of there living room. Louis and Elanor was missing, I'm pretty sure they got up and left before we all fell asleep. Brooklyn and Harry never came down, I guess they hit it off pretty well.

Everyone was still asleep. I got up and headed towards the kitchen, I was starving. I started looking through the pantry immediately.

" Goodmorning," a sleepy sounding Irish accent was behind me.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No, I was starving! You want to wake everyone up and go get breakfast?"

"Yeah!"

We walked in the living room and started banging pots and pans together. We we're laughing histarically.

"Knock it off, I'm fucking exhausted." Zayn shouted.

"Come on come on! We want breakfast," Niall pleaded.

Liam and Emma woke up and just stared at us.

"Um, was there a reason you woke us up?" Liam asked.

"Yeah man that was un nessicary." Zayn added.

"It wasn't all me! Hannah thought of it," Niall said.

"Did not!" I said in a hurtful higher octave.

"Oh whatever, we just want breakfast. get ready!" Niall said.

They all got up really annoyed, but hey, they came around.

"I'm going to ask Brooklyn and Harry if they want to come? Want to walk up stairs with me Em?" I asked. She nodded and followed me up the winding stair case.

I knocked on Harrys door, I heard a muffled come in. I walked with Emma behind me. Brooklyn and Harry were laying in bed both wide awake.

"Um, hey guys we're all going to get breakfast, you in?" Emma asked.

"Yes, I'm starved," Harry said.

We both walked out, and headed back down stairs.

"Well looks like someone had a good night," Emma said.

"I guess they did," I replied. We we're already laughing.

Liam, Zayn, and Niall were sitting on the couch all ready.

"hurry up! I'm so hungry," Niall said, stuffing his face with a bag of doritos.

"Niall, you're already eating," I said.

"It's just a snack before the real meal," he smiled.

Harry and Brooklyn walked down the stairs with there hands intertwined. Emma nudged my side.

"We're ready guys, let's go." Brooklyn said.

-

We walked into a small breakfast joint, it looked completely empty. It didn't matter, I was so hungry. My stomach was growling loudly the whole ride here. Niall made fun of it all the way here, too.

We sat in a small booth and all ordered.

"Where were Louis and Elanor at this morning?" I asked.

"They went to El's place last night," Liam answered.

Hm, just leaving the party like that. I will have a talk with her.

"What's up with you and Brooklyn?" Zayn asked Harry.

Brooklyn blushed.

"Well, I asked her to be my girlfriend last night." He looked over to her kissing her, she smiled.