Weekly Schedule (sexual harry styles One shot)

This One shot was written by hazzabear-imagines on tumblr. This story is not meant for those under the age of 13.

------------------------------------------------------------------

'Babe' Harry says and jumps over the couch and lands next to me. 'Mhm' I say and close my book. 'I have an weekly schedule' he says. 'For what?' 'Sexual things' he whispers in my ear. He takes my hips in his hands and let me sit into his laps. 'So, what's on our scheme?' I ask and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and smirks. 'Okay, so Monday, I'll finger you.' He says and gives me a cheeky grin. 'Tuesday, you'll give me a handjob' 'Okay' I say and feel myself getting wet. 'Wednesday, I'll eat you out' he says and winks at me. 'And Thursday I'll give you a blowjob' I say. 'Exactly. Friday, something different. We'll dry hump, in our underwear.' 'Dry hump?' 'Mhm' he says and licks his lips. 'Saturday, we're gonna be naked, but I'm not gonna be inside of you' he says. 'Explain?' I ask. 'Well baby girl,' he whispers in my ear, 'I'm gonna put my dick between your folds and fuck you like that' he whispers. I moan at his words. 'And Saturday, the magic will happen. Then, I'm gonna fuck you senseless' he says. 'Okay. Deal?' I ask. 'Deal' he says and smirks.