Thursday

Thursday

All day, I feel horny. I can't wait anymore till Sunday, but I'll guess there's no other choice. Harry is sitting at his bureau, on his laptop. I can't stop looking at him. His hands covering his whole keyboard. His eyes focused on the screen and nothing else. I stand next to the cooking island, looking at him like an idiot. I rush over to him, turn his chair around and straddle him. I kiss him immediately and slip my tongue inside of his mouth. 'Mmmm baby' he mumbles against my lips and takes my bum into his hands. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him as close as possible.

He pushes me off him a bit, gasping for air. 'Where did that came from?' he asks cheekily and wipes his lips. 'I can't take it anymore. I need to feel you Harry' I say and kiss his neck. 'All that you can feel right now, is my throbbing dick inside of your mouth' he says. I get off his lap and kneel in front of him, unbuttoning his pants and pulling it down, together with his boxers.

'Wooow baby, take it slow' he says. I smirk and wrap my fingers around his already throbbing dick. I pump my hand up and down at a fast pace till there's pre cum on his tip. I look up at him and let my tongue dart out, licking off the pre cum. 'Ooow' he moans and grabs my hair. I take the tip inside of my mouth, sucking on it, hollowing my cheeks.

He places his hands on the back of my head and pushes me a bit down on his dick. I take more of him in my mouth while I massage his balls. 'Fuck baby. Take it all. I know you can' he says and pushes my head down again. I try to take all of him till his tip hits the back of my throat. 'Holy shit! (Y/N)! Just like that' he moans and grabs my hair.

He holds my head between his massive hands and bucks his hips up, fucking my mouth. Every time, his tip hits the back of my throat, making me gag onto his dick. 'That's right. You can't take it because it's fucking huge' he moans. I bite lightly onto the tip of his dick, making him jump up and moan at the same time.

'Don't bite' he says, so I do it again. 'Fuck babe stop it' he says. I smirk and wink at him and start sucking him off again. I push the flat of my tongue against his tip and lick his shaft up and down. I give his tip little licks, like a little kitty.

'(Y/N)! Shit! I'm gonna cum, I can't hold it anymore' he moans and throws his head back. I keep sucking till he shot his hot, sticky cum inside of me. 'Swallow' he moans, while he's trying to catch his breath. I try to swallow everything and stand up again. 'Thanks for that (Y/N)' he smiles at me. I wink at him and go upstairs.