Chapter 5: Getting Legs

Julien's POV:

We drove home from Chipotle and it was great. We talked the whole way there and it was never awkward.

"Wanna be in my next YouTube video?" Jenna asked.

"Agh I don't know." I don't usually like being in front of cameras.

"Please! It would be so fun!" She batted her eyes.

"Fine. I'll do it. Not because I like you but because you're cute."

Her face turned red- so did mine.

"Damn it. I'm sorry."

We pulled into her driveway.

"It's ok. You're cute too. And I'm not just saying that because you like me."

She winked and ran up the front steps of her 2 story house. I followed her.

"I wanted to ask you something." I said clearly not confidently because she blushed (meaning she already knew the question.)

"Ask away." She said.

"Do you maybe- wanna... Uh... I don't know... Um... Be my... Uh... Girl... girlfriend?" I asked.

~*~

Jenna's POV:

That question wasn't hard to answer. I simply smiled and said "yes."

I pulled him inside where I made us some hot chocolate (using water for mine because milk is gross) and we drank it really slowly because we were just making out the whole time. 😘

😂 Kidding- we were laughing at Kermit wiping his face with baby wipes and Marbles ripping up a paper towel.

"Let's make the video now!" I said in excitement.

"Alright. But it's gotta be quick. I have work tomorrow."

We filmed the video and at the end we just started to make out.

Just kidding again. We were laughing at the bloopers.

It was time for him to go, so I walked him to the door.

"Thanks for a great night. It was really awesome." he said.

"I'm glad you have fun." I said back.

We stood hugging in the doorway for a while. Then he kissed my head and off he went.

I watched as he drove away, I couldn't wait to see him again.

A/N: AGAIN NO SEXUAL-NESS BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE. THANKS FOR READING. PLEASE SHARE IT IF YA WANT. OR DONT. THATS OK.