What's new? Margot Robbie!

It is 2010 and I am in VideoEasy with my dad and my sister Semma who is 14 and I am 12. I go over to the $2 special bin and reach for a DVD but oh? Who is there also reaching for A DVD the same DVD I was reaching for? Oh my! It is my fourth cousin Margot Robbie! I said "Hello Margot it is go to see outside the family reunion." She said "hello Beth it is good to see you too, I am trying to buy this DVD of Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed" I said "oh no Margot Robbie I also wanted to buy Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed because it is on special and dad and I just bought the last one before that called Scooby Doo.

My fourth cousin Margot Robbie and I both reached for the same copy of Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed at the same time and we met each others eyes when we looked up from Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed and when we both touched it at the same time we were sucked into the DVD!

My fourth cousin Margot Robbie and were sucked in a vortex and landed in the museum at the Coolsville Criminology museum! WoW! She was suddenly wearing a long white dress with feathers and I was suddenly wearing a even longer pink dress with a deep V at the front but it was nice and had sequins. That was crazy because just before I was wearing just some old trackie dacks that I usually wore to pick out a new DVD for the week. Margot and I looked at each other and though Oh Boy I think we might be in Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed! Our suspicions were confirmed when Shaggy Rogers came up to me and not to Margot Robbie and said 'like wow man you're like a totally cool cat, want to come to the museum with me?'.

I looked back at my fourth cousin Margot Robbie and smirked, she was clearly jealous of the attention that I was getting from Shaggy. I was walking up the isle towards the Coolsville museum of Criminology with Shaggy and I was waving to the crowds. I smiled brightly and waved while Margot Robbie was looking a bit uncomfortable by myself but I had already forgotten about her. I waked up the steps, past Velma's fan club, past Fred's two girls with the flowers with the ascots and got to the top of the steps. Shaggy turned to me and smiled, 'I like would like to show you some like totally cool costumes'.

Shaggy took me around the museum to show me some costumes of the ghouls and ghost he had unmasked with Scooby and the gang throughout their adventures. I was so impressed. And then we got to the pterodactyl ghost. It was big and scaly, but I barely looked at it because my feet hurt from my 4" heels that I was wearing that appeared suddenly when I changed into the dress.