Stepfather

I’ve never trusted myself. Never. No matter what I do. So since I’ve keep doing this I’ve been on my toes all the time, ‘cause I really don’t know when I’m going to spit out all my secrets.  To understand me, you need to know some things about me. First of all my name is Aiden Samuels. I live in small town in New Jersey and I’m 17 years old, soon to be 18. I have my black hair and blue eyes, I’m also quite skinny and I hate that, some people say I kind of look like a girl with my facial features, some people say I’m just very pretty boy.

You may think I go to school, but I haven’t been there for really long time, I don’t have time to do that. I have a girlfriend, her name is Gabrielle. I don’t really love her, but she loves me, that’s why I’m with her. I haven’t had sex with her for really long time, you may think why. The truth is that I’m gay. She doesn’t know it, nobody does. Only one person does but let’s talk about him little later. I of course have a family. I have two older sisters, Isabella and Delilah. They are twins and so beautiful and love both of them to death, I also have little brother, Tyler.  I have nothing to say about him, he is Just a 6 month old baby. My father is dead, he died before I was born so I don’t really know anything about him, just stories.

My mother raised us all alone until he met her husband, Lucas. You see my mom is 43 and Lucas is 32. I know, my mom is just cougar but I think Lucas makes her feel young again. They had the baby together and their life seems so perfect. Lucas is perfect, I call him Luka. Luka is so good looking and sexy. My mommy is lucky to have him, until the one day. It’s the day when me and Luka had sex for the first time.

I want to believe that Luka and I are in love. I know I am. Luka makes me feel so good, he tells me I’m good for him and he loves me. He is so gentle and loving. Nobody knows about us, not my mom, my sisters, Gabrielle, my friends. Nobody. It’s hard to be in a relationship with your “Step-father” and I know it’s wrong but I’m not going to stop. 

“Aiden wake up!”  I wake up for the voice coming next to my ears. I pull my blanket over my head and keep sleeping. “Aiden baby wake up now. You have to go soon and I don’t want you to leave before breakfast again. “

“No! Go away sound and let me sleep!” I hear dark chuckle and some baby noise. Okay the person here is with Tyler, so that someone has to be my mom or Luka! I get up fast and stare right in to Luka’s perfect, brown eyes. “Luka”, I whimper. Luka smile at me and moves Tyler so his other hand is free to caress my cheek. “Morning beautiful. It’s time to get up.” He says softly.  I smirk and but my head back on the pillow. “Why do I have to wake up? I don’t even go to school.”

“Your mom doesn’t know about that and how could you come to see me at lunch if you stay at home? Hmm?” I frown little, damn it he’s right. “Fine. But you have to make it up to me.”  Luka smirk and kiss me on my forehead. “Sure think baby. Just get up now.” I reach my hand to Lukas hair and pull him for a kiss. It didn’t last long but this was very nice wake up for long time.

As I get downstairs Isabella and Delilah are already eating breakfast. “Morning Bell and Lila.” I say them gently. “Aiden! You are awake! Gabrielle called and asked you to meet you at school today, she sound pretty pissed off, and also mom told us tell you good morning for her, she is jogging . Also Lucas is taking you to school cause Lila and I will be going to go somewhere before school.” Isabella talked too fast, my brains hurt. Okay this is what I understand; Gabrielle is mad and Luka is taking me to school with Tyler.

It was so late until we get to go cause Luka is still learning this  this whole father thing and getting Tyler ready took him so long. Now the Tyler is sitting in the back when Luka get in the car and start to drive. “Am I going to take you to school or somewhere else?”

“Take me to school. I have to meet Gabrielle there.” Luka nods. I sight, I’m not in the mood for Gabrielle today. She’s pain in the ass and I know you wonder why I don’t break up with her, but I just can’t. And everything about this why I don’t go to school is that I got expelled, like 4 months ago and the reason is that I was out of school too many times, and I was with Luka. So Luka is covering things for me to my mom and stuff, just because he feels bad about it. “Thanks for the ride Luka.” Luka smiles for me and takes my hand in his. “See you at lunch babe. “ He kisses my hand real quick and I get out of the car.

“Aiden! Where the fuck have you been all these days! I know you don’t go to school much but oh my fucking god at least you could come to see me!” I close my eyes hoping to block Gabrielle out of my head. I open my eyes and Gabrielle is in my face looking mad. “I’m sorry Gabrielle, I’ve been just so busy.”

“I don’t care if you are busy. I want to fucking see you!”  Gabrielle flips her hair of her face and stare at me. “Do you have anything to say to me Aiden?”  I roll my eyes and smirk at her. “Hun, just come to my house today and have dinner with my family. Okay?” Gabrielle looks at me for little while and nods.  I see smile on her face and she jumps in my arms. “Oh Aiden I’d love to!”  I caress her back. Dinner is gonna be very long.   

“Luka, I’m hungry.” I whine like baby when I get in Luka’s car when he picked me up at his lunch break.  Luka let out this cute little laugh. “Do you want to that I get you something from McDonalds?” I smirk and nod. “What you want, you got babe.” 

The motel Luka and I went was small thing close to Luka’s work place. The owner know who we are, we came here almost every day. I keep eating my fries as Luka is getting us key for our room.” Come on Aiden baby.” Luka calls me and I go to him. He takes my hand on his and start to walk us to our room.  Soon as we get in the room Luka takes my food away from me and but it at the table.

“Luka I was eating it!” Luka comes closer to me and pull me towards him. “You know I can give you something better to eat.”  He murmurs and I can feel his erection on my thigh. Luka putt his lips on mine and start to kiss me hard. His tongue playing with mine, making me moan. Luka keeps grinding his body in to me and I can feel bulge on my pants, making my skinny jeans too tight. Teasingly I put my hand in front of his jeans and rub him.  Luka push me back away from me and smirks. “Don’t tease me baby, or I’m gonna tease you.”  Luka backs away and takes of his clothes.  When he is finally naked he sits on the bed and waits me to come to him.

I take of my clothes and move to him. As I get close enough I kiss him. Luka move so he push me against the bed on my back and stays on top of me. Luka kiss me again and move us towards the middle of the bed. “Oh Aiden, Missed your skin so much, I missed you touch baby.” Luka whisper in my ear as he takes his way with me.  And it feel so good, just like all the other times.