Beast titan

I finally finished the first chapter, still waiting on those answers for about saving a certain character

As Annie's crystalize body gets dragged away, soldiers stare frozen up at the wall as Hanji and her comrade, Moblit stare confusedly at them, "guys! Look!" A soldier points at the wall to reveal a Titan inside of it.

The Titan looks down at them as another soldier exclaims, "What is that?!" Another soldier exclaimed " it's a titan!" "In the wall?! Impossible!" Hanji and Moblit rush over to the commotion as they sweat, graying joined them with his speed

The Titan looks down at them as another soldier exclaims, "What is that?!" Another soldier exclaimed " it's a titan!" "In the wall?! Impossible!" Hanji and Moblit rush over to the commotion as they sweat, graying joined them with his speed .Moblit turns to Hanji and says, "Section Commander? Your orders?" Hanji takes a step back, "Uh. Well. I'm not sure" She starts to sweat furiously as she mumbles, 'Is...is this just a coincidence, or...?...oh no. Surely it doesn't mean!' A hand was placed on her shoulder as she gasps and turns to see Pastor Nick panting."Pastor Nick?"

" listen to me... what ever else you do, don't let sunlight touch it!" She stares confusedly at him as her breath hitches, "Mm"

"For the time being, we've covered the wall titan with sheets." A soldier tells Erwin as they walk through a hallway, "It seems to be holding up. Further measures will be taken after Sun down, commander." Erwin finally responds,  " understood."

"Forgive me, sir, but what are we supposed to make of all this? I mean, I never imagined there could be tightened inside the walls..." The soldier trails off as Erwin replies, " why would you? No one did. There are only those who knew and those of us completely in the dark."At Stohess District, Marlowe lowers his mask and stands up from a dead person's corpses, "Why are they keeping quiet about this? It's an earth shattering discovery for gods sake? What's the point of playing it off?" Hitch lowers hers and shrugs, "Status quo, right? Yeah, higher-ups play it close to the vest." They both stared down at the bodies ahead " all this carnage, and they couldn't even be bothered to come up with a decent cover story"

Meanwhile

At the wall, Hanji, Moblit, Pastor Nick, and the other soldiers were lingering around. Hanji looks down at the sheets covering the wall and turns back to Pastor Nick, "alright...You wanna tell me what's going on?" Hanji asked as morbilt climbed up from the sheet " why a titan? What's the purpose? What on earth is the point of having one hidden inside the wall? Andwhy choose to keep it a secret? I need answers, and I'm gonna need them right now"

He doesn't say anything but stands up, finally saying, " I don't have time for this nonsense. I'm a busy man. My flog has been devastated! I demand restitution! Do you know who I am? Let me down from here this instant!"Hanji glares at him, "if that's what you want." She grabs the collar of his shirt and leads him towards the edge, exclaiming, "Will straight down do the trick?" Pastor Nick shakes as Moblit and Grayson yell, "Commander!-"

" hanji!-"

"hold!" She turns back to Pastor Nick and growls, "let me ask you something. Do you have any concept on how many scouts have laid down their lives fighting these monsters? More than you can count! They died fighting for your freedom! I was with them! I was willing to lead on my own life! Now, you can explain, or you can take the plunge. Your choice. I can always move onto the next blowhard. Matter of fact they probably know more than you anyway. Why am I bothering?" Pastor Nick whimpers, exclaiming, "Let go! Unhand me!"