Prologue

Anastasya Lowren.

My parents died when I was 10 years old right in front of me, casually they beheaded my father... The fresh blood flowing sticking out about My face in right behind My Father ... While my mother was stabbed in the stomach dying.

Sain Lerman.

I have more than what I want, all of them. I have everything, except the parents. I like Anastasya, why? Because she's the same as Me... We're the same, both alone. But the man will not agree and only complicate me.

Sean Lerman.

I was late saving both of them ... Either Sain or Anastasya, I failed to save them ... More precisely their childhood was tarnished because of my tardiness.

Liona Alexandra.

The past only slows me down now. I want Gian to understand, rules are important and absolute.

Gian Alexandra I love computers, computers can make me realize that freedom exists.

Aristotle.

I can't distinguish what is compassion and Love. People say, "Someone will love first and then fall in love. But, love is there because we can understand his feelings, about what he has been through and will end compassion."

James Corel.

The mission is the main thing for me, I will do anything for the mission. Mission is an absolute request.

Andreas Cober.

You always owe me, Sean. I will collect it with your life.

Seon Lim.

I'm not interested with loves or compassion, someone becomes weak and pathetic because of that.

Kellie Cober.

I'm always there for you, Sean, even though I'm just going to be your impingement.

I am Anastasya Lawren we're sent to Indonesia with Aris, Sain, and Gian. We were sent to Indonesia to eradicate cyber crime which is increasingly touching. Cyber crime is a crime that uses computer technology as its main tool. They usually using technology, which relies on a high level of security and the reliability of information. Everything broke out until Sean decided to open up a few more people to complete an easy mission that ended in complexity. We all succeeded thanks to Sean. A complicated mission is no big deal for us to be complicated.